Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Towels_are_friends OP t1_ja4i066 wrote

Well the sub is called “food” just thought it looked nice and felt like being apart of Reddit. But we all have different opinions. I’ve seen much worse on this sub.

−2

Popular_Dream_1460 t1_ja4kvs6 wrote

So you thought you’d join em huh?

−2

Towels_are_friends OP t1_ja4l9bq wrote

Guess so. I’m not ashamed of eating healthy with minimal effort.

Popular_Dream_1460 t1_ja4lq2j wrote

Yeah that’s pretty apparent. Btw I know you won’t understand this at first but flavor doesn’t mean something has a high fat content. Best of luck with your life…

Towels_are_friends OP t1_ja4mxpt wrote

Worked in fine dining for 7 years. I definitely understand. When you get married and have kids and no longer have time to properly cook a meal for yourself, this is what happens. I don’t know you but I do find you as being unnecessarily rude. Everybody’s pallet is different. Best of luck with your life as well.

Popular_Dream_1460 t1_ja4na2s wrote

When I..blah blah blah. You know nothing about me and you’re full of excuses.

−1

ryalways2663 t1_ja4xjq0 wrote

it’s comments like yours that make me realize people on reddit are so judgmental and rude for absolutely no reason. let the person live for making a meal JFC.

Towels_are_friends OP t1_ja5014q wrote

I was just thinking about how I’d forgotten how toxic Reddit can be sometimes. I just had a positive moment today and then they showed up.

HarlyQ t1_ja7qeyw wrote

Keep it up looks good to me! Never had grouper what does it taste like?

ryalways2663 t1_ja6fdf3 wrote

I agree, and also your food looked good and healthy. Ignore the unnecessary negativity.