Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Redimida t1_itn4qoi wrote

It looks so crunchy and so good.

Sorkhmara t1_itnvgxj wrote

I made this today, and it was a huge hit! The wings were very rich and filled everyone up fast. I followed the recipe to a T and even measured the temperature of the oil, (I never do that, I just wait until the ancestors tell me it's hot enough) I am making this a regular in my household.

redvelvetandobsidian OP t1_itnz6lg wrote

I’ve thought about making it but thought it’d be too bold for me to do without trying it 😅 possibly the best fried chicken I’ve ever had

Username_2W0 t1_itn7q9p wrote

Soju… so yummy. I like it fresh though.

Butthole_Surprise17 t1_itnmacd wrote

There’s something magical about just chilling, sipping soju and eating savory Korean food. Best buzz ever.

redvelvetandobsidian OP t1_ito9edk wrote

It truly hit me out of nowhere too. I thought it’d be similar to beer and was surprised I felt kinda tipsy (after guzzling down half of it 😂)

OzPercy t1_itn9ly2 wrote

Looks amazing. Now very hungry.

M_R_Big t1_itnyv75 wrote

Do you know what the dip is?

redvelvetandobsidian OP t1_ito4o6k wrote

I’m sorry I have no idea. I just checked their website too and it doesn’t specify what kind of sauce it is. It was slightly spicy though which was surprising

tykillacool23 t1_itpi4sl wrote

That looks like straight gas boi 🔥🔥🔥 Happy cake day

MuddiPutty t1_itplhhi wrote

Korean Fried Chicken is probably the best kind of fried chicken

AutoModerator t1_itmzf8p wrote

Tune into our Reddit Talk this Wednesday for the star of Cooking with Nonna, Rossella Rago

The talk starts 4pm PT / 7pm ET on Wed 26th October, remember to bring your American-Italian Cuisine questions and Carbonara queries!

You can follow the schedules talk HERE, hit the follow and bell icon to get a notification once the post goes live.

We also welcome back our brilliant talk hosts, Pod Appétit: Gourmet Takes

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Spoonyjonson t1_itoux11 wrote

Damn this looks incredible 😭

guestacles t1_itp82tf wrote

Green grape or orginal/classic is where it's at.

juju0010 t1_itq85my wrote

drools on phone

katyssecrets t1_itr6eqt wrote

Can I have a piece of this chicken?