Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Qlewds t1_jeeq7ca wrote

Ah yes, ye olde “quit my job” trope! Careful with that one, I’ve seen it often rub folks the wrong way on this sub…

That being said, looks cool and good luck! This internet stranger is wishing you all the best :D

[deleted] t1_jeeryqx wrote

Good luck, I hope this pays off for you!

SIMPSONBORT t1_jeessbw wrote

Good luck bro. Game looks cool. You got this !

wubbbalubbadubdub t1_jeeu5kl wrote

Good luck, from the trailer it looks like teamfight tactics with extra steps?

Froggo-Brush1007 t1_jeeu8a0 wrote

Nice! I've seen this game before on Retromation's channel! Wishing you good luck with the game dev dream!

CorruptDictator t1_jeezkwb wrote

Visuals remind me a lot of Kingdoms and Castles. Good luck.

FallenShadeslayer t1_jefd12h wrote

Do all of you have a “how to promote my game on Reddit” guidebook or do you just look up posts on the subreddit and copy those or…?

Game looks fantastic btw.

isaac32767 t1_jefkqa6 wrote

OK, following you so I can see how your game goes. Good luck.

miniplasma08 t1_jefnyck wrote

that looks like an actual good game! i'm liking the dice idea too.

looks like you're gonna be a great developer!

SirLeaf t1_jegc8ex wrote

I tried this game because of the post. It's awesome. I love Civilization games and city building games, and Risk/Catan and this game feels like a really cool take on all of those in a way. How much will it be once the demo period ends?

xclame t1_jegead4 wrote

You had me at city builder (I end up buying pretty much all of them lol), got me even more interested when you said multiplayer (means I can drag my friends in to play together), and then added a bonus on top of it by having board game mechanics.

Will be checking it out.

lexsanders t1_jegjdqc wrote

That's too bad. I find the corporate jobs pretty easy and relaxing, would not trade all the confort for a game dev headache. Especially self made.