Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Crazy_Canuck78 t1_je9pou3 wrote

Fact is... you don't know what the map looks like. This whole post is moot.

Charybdeezhands t1_jea31bj wrote

Lmao, I just can't understand some people...

Oh my god this field is still a field!? 0/10

Prince_Targaryen OP t1_je9qsdn wrote

We don't know the fine details of the map, that's true. But we do know the layout and the general design. And it's the same as BOTW.

−24

Manjorno316 t1_je9wci0 wrote

Well does the layout and design being the same matter if they add a bunch of new stuff throughout it? Especially considering how empty the world was in BoTW.

Taking that same world but actually filling it with stuff this time would make for a great return to that world if you ask me.

Iffykindofguy t1_je9zreu wrote

For all you know the surface area on the islands in the sky is twice as big as the surface on the ground, why are you so excited to be angry?

Crazy_Canuck78 t1_jeae38l wrote

The only thing you know or any of us know... is there's THAT mountain... and THAT mountain... and the Castle.

Since we know that there are a lot of floating islands.... its safe to assume that that land came from the surface... essentially changing the topography of Hyrule as we knew it.

You literally just want something to complain about... and you know it. You just expected people to agree with you and rather than admit you're wrong for making assumptions. You'll just double down on your assumption and pretend you're correct in a lame attempt to save face.

Flat_Implement5838 t1_jed70yw wrote

Going through a second time and seeing what is new is not what made me love BoTW, I cared about exploration and re exploring can't compare. Everything they show of the surface looks 90% the same,
That said hopefully the sky islands/underground gives just as much to explore as the first map did.

Crazy_Canuck78 t1_jee7nlr wrote

But they showed almost nothing... the quickly spun the camera around and you couldn't see details other than major locations like the twin mountains, goron mountain, the castle.... what other location were you able to see?

For all we know the desert is now covered in water... the snowy mountains might no longer be covered in ice & snow.

What I said stands... we don't know what the map looks like. Calm down... if it turns out to be mostly the same I will join you in complaining. But you don't know anything yet.

Flat_Implement5838 t1_jefeuwy wrote

Death mountain covered in snow does little for me, I want brand new mountains and hills, not changed biomes.