Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

justxkyle t1_jds7z8o wrote

Reply to comment by [deleted] in i roleplay an urgent man by [deleted]

Man, you really are this stupid huh? Sorry to hear that, and best of luck to you in life.

Hurtmemaster t1_jds8avm wrote

So as soon as I point out how you're wrong your comeback is "no YOU are stupid!"

No wonder you have to play games on easy mode

−7

justxkyle t1_jds8l1k wrote

Well now I know you're just trolling, you're also not very good at it, thanks for coming out little buddy. Can't wait to see what your next comment will be, I'm sure it'll be another emotionally crippling blow.

Hurtmemaster t1_jds93pe wrote

I made my argument, you responded with primitive insults.

Could it be because I'm actually right? No I must be trolling of course lmao

−5

justxkyle t1_jds9jur wrote

Bro if you're going to try to insult me at least put some effort into it. My name is Kyle and my profile history is full of Lego, I couldn't have made it easier for a troll like yourself, but again I gave your little brain too much credit. As soon as you say "easy mode" you went big dick mode and tried to bash me to get an escape from your own shitty existence, I feel embarrassed yes, but only for you. Don't worry it'll get better friend, all the best. <3

Hurtmemaster t1_jdsaqx1 wrote

I'm just trying to show you how you're wrong. But from your angry reaction I feel like you're not interested in an argument, just tryhard insults. Good luck with that mindset

justxkyle t1_jdsay2f wrote

I'm not sure why you're so worried about me dude, I'm good, you can move on. I'm sure your next internet bout is just around the corner.

CH1CK3Nwings t1_jdsbub6 wrote

Let him babble, he's just a troll. You deserve much better than his bitch ass attitude.

justxkyle t1_jdsc13r wrote

Youre getting it confused, I'm not at all bothered, I just enjoy wasting stupid people's time!

CH1CK3Nwings t1_jdu31hz wrote

Ah, my bad. I wasn't reading further than the 2nd reply. In that case, have fun! ;)

[deleted] OP t1_jdsbzr8 wrote

[removed]

justxkyle t1_jdsc6qd wrote

Not bothered in the slightest amount, I think this has all been quite hilarious, please continue. Still unsure as to why I should be embarrassed, you haven't really made that clear.

luluinstalock t1_jdxkglw wrote

bro do you ever stop digging that hole below you, or are you just gonna keep sinking deeper and deeper, embrassing yourself even more with each comment?

No 'primitive' insults here, no developed insults, no insults at all. Pure truth. Just stop mate.

Hurtmemaster t1_jdxlgwe wrote

How surprising, no rational arguments, only more dumb ad hominem. Funny how none of you respond to my points, just agression. That's not how you win an argument.

If only there was an easy mode for online banter, right?

luluinstalock t1_jdxlw01 wrote

Do you really think that if you put googled latin word, noone will realise it ? :V

Jeez buddy, you really need to step off the internet, its so hard to read your attempts :x

edit: I even know your next argument, but I'll leave it for you to just spit it out :^)

Hurtmemaster t1_jdxmos0 wrote

Okay I give you one more chance to formulate a coherent thought that I can respond to then I will block you. Stop wasting my time with this blabbering.

luluinstalock t1_jdxmuxu wrote

Oioi what if I wont formulate a proper argument for you buddy? Will you punish me? :(

I wont though, probably because Im too dumb right?

I enjoy watching you embarass yourself more and more with each comments, its pretty hilarious so keep going mate.

Hurtmemaster t1_jdxn2p2 wrote

Yeah, I can tell from your many grammar mistakes, primitive language and inability to make a point that you must be pretty dumb. Blocked.