Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

jpdawinna1 t1_je4e7i7 wrote

Brave of you to openly enjoy this game. Reddit is currently fairly anti-russian anything.

But I'm happy you're having fun.

−21

lildickmen t1_je4fvoi wrote

Well done, all thats missing is a mason jar

Cleverbird t1_je4hc99 wrote

These do look fantastic, though if I had to nitpick (and mind you, this is a very minor nitpick) the one wearing the bolero jacket should be on the opposite side. She's called Left, because she's always on the left side of Right (and vice versa).

I know, I know, I'm great at parties.

Cleverbird t1_je4hn8u wrote

Is it? I mean, I get that Reddit has been anti-Russian and rightfully so... But I havent really seen people bad-mouth Atomic Heart that much.

I have no issue at all saying I quite like the game. And I really dont feel like anybody should be shamed for admitting that.

EliMcRockenstien t1_je4ldzm wrote

Just started this game on hard, and damn I'm in love with the brutal unforgiving combat system!!!

The-God-Of-Memez t1_je4mmmy wrote

Fun fact:the third picture was taken after they were painted

frollard t1_je5bp1n wrote

Yet to play the game...but if it turns out to be a decent play, models along these lines might be a welcome add to the repertoire.

Rws4Life t1_je5cont wrote

Hello good sir. I have quick question? Do it have spreadable pussy lips? If yes, can you dm me pics of spreadable pussy lips please? Thank you good sir

−7

Alinus88 t1_je5scmu wrote

He's simply a ukraine buttlicker. Most likely never played the game and is shitting on it because it was made by a russian team.

Upd: Looks like I made someone butthurt

−18

BIackIights t1_je65upt wrote

Because it's cringe and just feels like a worse bioshock overall. It didn't feel like it was worth my time, nor did it brought out any sense of wonder in me, which what drives me through the storyline. Overall experience just felt crappy to me.

Rws4Life t1_je70xv9 wrote

Hello good sir. Only sarcasm, no serious here. Please send pic of spreadable pussy lips now, good sir.

>!Thank you for applauding my bravery, but I'd rather equate it to stupidity. I do love me some shit-posting from time to time. Definitely not serious. I shudder to think there might be some people out there who'd say that seriously!<

OlTommyBombadil t1_je71vce wrote

You’re getting downvoted for three reasons.

1. you’ve politicized it
  2. you have negated someone’s opinion based on nothing
  3. you’re complaining about downvotes

Maybe you just created a dogshit post, and it’s your fault and the only person who is butthurt is you

Mantaur4HOF t1_je84kay wrote

The Venn Diagram of people who are turned on by these robots and people who are banned from women's clothing stores is a perfect circle.