Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Mickcooley OP t1_iujo420 wrote

so we're all wrong then ok fine whatever lets leave it their then because we obviously disagree completely

Bananaslamma24 t1_iujoaz5 wrote

You really hate critical thinking that much?

Mickcooley OP t1_iujouef wrote

its nothing to do with critical thinking it to do with the arrogance of some people I hate I have acknowledged that while yes SBMM was in older COD's it was a secondary matchmaking tool the majority of the games that you played in older cods were based off connectivity, I have never once said the thought of SBMM is horrible or bad if you actually read my post I said the concept is good in the likes of ranked playlist which it is hence why it's called RANKED playlist.

Bananaslamma24 t1_iujpryf wrote

You are as arrogant as you are ignorant. It was not a secondary matchmaking tool in the older CODs, SBMM matched you as it does not then gave hosting to the person with the best connection, if you had bad internet you'd still have a bad connection as you do now, without it casual would be an unplayable mess where every game goes poorly with you either getting stomped or doing the stomping, there's no fun or progression in that, thats one of the main reasons CoD was the winner of the 360/PS3 FPS wars.