Submitted by Zeno45_TTV t3_yijxg8 in gaming

I’m a massive gamer have been for 10 years. have found a point for the last year I’m just fedup of games especially new games. I’m a massive the legend of Zelda fan and playing classics of them games is the only thing I’m actually enjoying. but I used to love multiplayers but they just got boring I recently also bought the new fifa and hate it completely and every year before I’ve loved every game and had a good time I now don’t even enjoy it one bit now… I do enjoy some single player games but I’m not sure as I don’t like red dead redemption and elden ring as they were just to much or just boring but I love breath of the wild does anybody know any games mainly that are good and intresting. I am looking forward for the new sonic but never played a sonic before so risking getting it Also is splatoon 3 good interested in playing but don’t wanna waste money on a game I won’t like .

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Lithuim t1_iuj268n wrote

Getting tired of multiplayer games as you get older and the playerbase stays 13 is very normal.

Zeno45_TTV OP t1_iuj2ewa wrote

I don’t really care about toxic players or playing against kids at all. just come to find most multiplayers get boring really quick maybe cause it’s just the same thing repeated

−2

Nappy42069 t1_iuj2mow wrote

Na you don't have a problem with gaming. You are just growing up. As a kid I watched "The Simpsons". Bart was the funniest thing around. As adult Bart is no longer the funny guy to me. It's Homer. Even when I go back and watch older episodes where I knew Bart was funniest character to me. He's not so much to me now. I tell you that to say this. Bart didn't get unfunny. I just grew up. It happens dude. You need to find your silver lining in this and exploit it.

mrmivo t1_iuj3bqu wrote

> Also is splatoon 3 good interested in playing but don’t wanna waste money on a game I won’t like .

It is good, but only if you like grinding competitive multiplayer modes. The single-player content is well-done, but short. The multiplayer modes are the core part. Based on what you wrote, it’s probably not what you want.

Lithuim t1_iuj3e6c wrote

These games want to monopolize your time, which is fine when you have more time than money and can only only afford one game to play all summer. When you’re a broke kid you’ll play a game you don’t even like for 400 hours because that’s all you have.

As an adult the situation is reversed, you have the money for games but not the time so grinding through the same fuckin’ maps on the same loop over and over again is the worst use of your gaming time.

Shard8864 t1_iuj6j1g wrote

Raises hand. Have over 1000 steam and other platform/console games only to have maybe 2 hours a week to enjoy the games.

When I see younger gamers complain about various things in games all I can think is "if you only knew".

Pr0blemHaver t1_iujdf4r wrote

> does anybody know any games mainly that are good and intresting

Yes, loads. But it doesn't seem like you're into games that are good or interesting.

Trick_Humor_4631 t1_iujpohy wrote

You just said Red dead was boring, so I no longer have a reply for your boring ass

Goomvario t1_iujr9wj wrote

Don't buy a sonic game, just play Luigi's Mansion on the gamecube.

Siukslinis_acc t1_iujrsr5 wrote

You could try "tunic" as it's inspired by legend of zelda.