Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ALWAYSWANNASAI t1_j2aiaac wrote

yeah that's just not a thing. You don't know what you are talking about. Unless you are actively losing attention to the league game and looking out the window for squirrels, your ADHD is not affecting your gameplay. If you are activly incapable of clicking on things you intended to, probably just turn down your sensitivity. People who actually have ADHD are often very good at video games as they enter a state of hyper focus and fully immerse themselves in the game.

CuteFatRat OP t1_j2ajixe wrote

Thanks bro for the advice. This really helped me so much what u said :) W'hat is your iq? I like your thinking :)

−1

ALWAYSWANNASAI t1_j2ak4is wrote

hey bro no worries :)) final tip, if the squirrels outside are still bothering you still maybe try and put cardboard blinders on some frames of glasses, then you won't see those rascals running outside so much and you won't lose ur "cognitive" attention skills and can focus on league!

CuteFatRat OP t1_j2akfnb wrote

Xd the problem is when I play like moving cursor on oponents then my brain say no and move somewhere else but not on oponnent.. Thats the problem.

ALWAYSWANNASAI t1_j2al45f wrote

maybe just try shouting at yourself "YES" while your cursor is on the opponent, and you say it again when your brain says "no" and tries to move it.

CuteFatRat OP t1_j2alkil wrote

Yup,brain works like computer. Thats true tbh. Sometimes I say to my brain: Cancel, cancel - focus mouse on enemy.

ALWAYSWANNASAI t1_j2alzjy wrote

This is actually insane, but the other day I was reading something that said "excess vitamin A might reduce cognitive and motor skills in ppl with ADHD" Do you regularly eat large amounts of red, orange, or tubers (tomatoes, carrots (VERY bad), pumpkins, etc?)