Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Historical_Aide_2744 OP t1_ja3huon wrote

Thanks!!

I did think of a special unlockable for doing a donut in the parking lot but I still need to make the rest of the game playable and good looking

But I think the unlockable will be something in the range of a livery or top hat or something

If all goes well I could even consider hiding a mini game inside of the game that has something to do with the shop, but I’m far from there to put that level of detail into it 😅

YourtCloud t1_ja4n02i wrote

You should look into also making a 7/11 or 11/7 if you are worried about copyright. There is an Instagram trend called cars of 7ELEVEn, it would be cool to add that part of the culture in there somehow.

Historical_Aide_2744 OP t1_ja4o0gs wrote

Yeah I had that exact same idea

I think it would be a great add for in a game like this :) but I will try to get in touch with 711 for copyright and that sort of stuff

MrStickySpaz t1_ja5412x wrote

Yeah I kind of thought this would be a sim builder type game from the look of it.

Like what if you had to manage multiple businesses but you can only manage one at a time and you have to drive to each one to be able to interact with it. You could motivate the player to drive faster cause some choices are time sensitive.

What ever you do I'm actually pretty excited to see.

Historical_Aide_2744 OP t1_ja55458 wrote

I see. For now I’m just going to keep it to driving mainly because I’m new to game development but I’m gonna remember this for maybe in the future when I have more experience.

Bc I get what your idea is and I think that would be really cool as well

Also the style isn’t going to change but the camera placement probably is but I’m not sure yet :)