Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

END3RW1GGIN t1_is1wl1d wrote

*does not represent in game graphics or gameplay.

boomer478 t1_is1z8im wrote

This is an ad.

DublinChap t1_is2rn8t wrote

You're absolutely correct. The entirety of Times Square is one big area full of large advertisements and everybody that comes here wants to visit and take pictures of ads. I understand, it's lots of flashing lights and tall buildings, but at the end of the day, you're not getting anything out of it.

G-Bombay t1_is1yfv1 wrote

Remind me, why do people get excited buying the same game year after year?

TheBeefyCow t1_is25sak wrote

Of all years, this is probably the most different. But you're right about the other 15 games

the5pacepope t1_is2nt2k wrote

how? They made MW2019 and Warzone 1 just a few years ago

MLGcobble t1_is63qd1 wrote

mw22 will get 2 year support iirc which makes it much more worth the price

averagecrazyliberal t1_is1y6z2 wrote

The reflection of the guy’s green circle lights on his goggles against the pseudo “frame” completed the illusion for me. Hope the person who spent I’m sure an inordinate amount of time paying attention to that level of detail sees this. Well done.

woodelvezop t1_is3n7bo wrote

This shot right here is why games are becoming more expensive to make, because half the budget goes to this dumb shit

Zombie_Harambe t1_isci2on wrote

Been that way since 07. Big titles like Halo 3, Gears of War, and GTA4 set the stage for the future by having ad budgets equal to development costs.

woodelvezop t1_iscu1tl wrote

difference is all of those games were actually good. and could 100% justify 60$ price tags. Whereas now games are increasingly low quality, with inflated ad budgets.

Zombie_Harambe t1_iscu777 wrote

Similar to movies. You can eventually sell the name not the product.

BunchaCreeps t1_is1z8bg wrote

Was that a teaser? Barely was one if so

−1