Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

dranaei t1_j1k8d3k wrote

My focus is on the old guy stroking his tube of paper while looking at the nice looking lady.

Rivster79 t1_j1mfoek wrote

Omfg I know it’s not intended this way but holy subconscious

Christ_on_a_Crakker t1_j1mhhpb wrote

And my focus is on the lady moving around like she has a plug in.

−18

N0085K1LL5 t1_j1mi0uj wrote

Lol she's literally just sitting there

DjangoBaggins t1_j1mlay2 wrote

Shes wiggling like shes trying to discretely scratch her butt hole. Also the same motion one makes when plugged? Idk. Thats just a guess.

−15

DiscoveryOV t1_j1mnn51 wrote

She’s just swinging her leg, as one might do in that sitting position and therefore unable to tap/bounce her leg/foot.

N0085K1LL5 t1_j1mr5i5 wrote

Two people sitting down and not even the focus of the video and your making assumptions that they are sexual freaks. She's good looking so she has to have a butt plug in and the guy next to her has to be stroking paper. Wtf is this world....

dranaei t1_j1mxlwx wrote

This is the nature of this world, these are the things that are.

−2

ReginaldIII t1_j1npjkd wrote

People who think like you and that other cretin literally make the world a worse place. Get help.

dranaei t1_j1oheaa wrote

I talked about the old dude stroking his tube of paper while looking at the lady. I was making an observation. Your mind filled in the rest. You're a naughty one and don't even realize it. The same way you can't observe yourself, you can't observe the video.

I am not making the world a worse place. You are the one that needs help, or rather growing up if you can't stand even such minuscule conversations. You're rude and unhelpful in any capacity. Grow up.

ReginaldIII t1_j1pqbdl wrote

Not you, you fool... The two incel reprobates saying she clearly has a butt plug in. Jesus fucking christ.