KidBeene t1_j1knkvx wrote

Naw that kids a bully.

DeleRT83 t1_j1l1fpg wrote

Title should be "Definitely a bully and his victim"

MySonIsBlack t1_j1mfuv1 wrote

Bullying is good sometimes

−132

ToastedCrumpet t1_j1mmhgf wrote

With the amount of suicides and mental health problems bullying leaves people with?

There’s that 1 in a million time when a bully gets bullied where everyone is like “fuck that prick they deserved it” but I’d rather bullying just ended all together.

Hell even bullying is just a nicer term for things like: assault, intimidation, blackmail, assault with a weapon, sexual harassment/assault, theft etc

Fshskyline t1_j1n5yx3 wrote

This is just being a dick and learning that he can get away with it.

Gekokapowco t1_j1ng3vm wrote

In no way is harassing someone for your own amusement good. Ever. In any circumstance.

CrazyHuntr t1_j1lu8u0 wrote

This is NOT bullying.

Edit: How much y'all snowflakes want to bet if you ask this kid was he being bullied he'd say no.

−145

jon110334 t1_j1lxnda wrote

Yeah he is... That shit eating grin at the end is when he realized he got away with it.

Basjaa t1_j1ne08n wrote

Found the bully

CrazyHuntr t1_j1nkdqv wrote

Lol they are on the same team with medals around their necks. This is a nut tap. Not bullying. Y'all pathetic 🤣

−5

Basjaa t1_j1nl0sx wrote

Found the bully, confirmed.

CrazyHuntr t1_j1nl4tr wrote

Point proven, confirmed.

−3

Basjaa t1_j1nm641 wrote

Think about any time you jokingly hit your friend. When it's all in good fun, everyone, including the guy that got hit, finds it amusing and smiles/laughs/hits you back, right? Now, watch this video again. See how upset/nervous the kid that got hit is? That kid is getting bullied. That's the difference.

KidBeene t1_j1oga2o wrote

You see the other kids face? Your oblivious. You don't have a son, do you?

SstabSstab t1_j1kkozd wrote

He took a direct hit and shrugged it off. Might be playing soccer now but I see a UFC fighter.

Fishfindr t1_j1m6igd wrote

That kids a prick.

dranaei t1_j1k8d3k wrote

My focus is on the old guy stroking his tube of paper while looking at the nice looking lady.

Rivster79 t1_j1mfoek wrote

Omfg I know it’s not intended this way but holy subconscious

Christ_on_a_Crakker t1_j1mhhpb wrote

And my focus is on the lady moving around like she has a plug in.

−18

N0085K1LL5 t1_j1mi0uj wrote

Lol she's literally just sitting there

DjangoBaggins t1_j1mlay2 wrote

Shes wiggling like shes trying to discretely scratch her butt hole. Also the same motion one makes when plugged? Idk. Thats just a guess.

−15

DiscoveryOV t1_j1mnn51 wrote

She’s just swinging her leg, as one might do in that sitting position and therefore unable to tap/bounce her leg/foot.

N0085K1LL5 t1_j1mr5i5 wrote

Two people sitting down and not even the focus of the video and your making assumptions that they are sexual freaks. She's good looking so she has to have a butt plug in and the guy next to her has to be stroking paper. Wtf is this world....

dranaei t1_j1mxlwx wrote

This is the nature of this world, these are the things that are.

−2

ReginaldIII t1_j1npjkd wrote

People who think like you and that other cretin literally make the world a worse place. Get help.

dranaei t1_j1oheaa wrote

I talked about the old dude stroking his tube of paper while looking at the lady. I was making an observation. Your mind filled in the rest. You're a naughty one and don't even realize it. The same way you can't observe yourself, you can't observe the video.

I am not making the world a worse place. You are the one that needs help, or rather growing up if you can't stand even such minuscule conversations. You're rude and unhelpful in any capacity. Grow up.

ReginaldIII t1_j1pqbdl wrote

Not you, you fool... The two incel reprobates saying she clearly has a butt plug in. Jesus fucking christ.

pitiricos t1_j1lgrkw wrote

Asshole, that's what he is.

hotfezz81 t1_j1liwca wrote

No he's a bullying piece of shit. Fuck him

StillQM t1_j1mpvs2 wrote

He's like 12 dude relax lmao

−9

PoochieVince t1_j1k6w16 wrote

Fox News is a bunch of ball punchers.

Jadty t1_j1mo71m wrote

You just can’t let it go.

−8

PoochieVince t1_j1n1j1q wrote

No, when I see power hungry nazis trying to take over my country I can't "let it go." Fox News people drape themselves in the flag just to shit all over it.

PsychedelicMatter t1_j1kv10e wrote

But how did he not push his knees in from behind with his knees to make him fold 😂

edgeworth08 t1_j1kh0jt wrote

That smirk at the end got me

Xvilaa t1_j1mgkqc wrote

Oh come on, they 100% are mates and its just shit kids do.

Its funny, I remember me and my friends doing something similar

StillQM t1_j1mw5qp wrote

Dogpiling on children is the most reddit shit ever lmao.

Yeah this is shitty and that kid needs to learn how to treat others but posting on reddit about how you think a child is a piece of shit is some real projection

thelegalseagul t1_j1n5sbr wrote

Right, people piling on that the grin show he’s a sociopath

He did a shitty thing that we should teach kids not to do but some still do it. It ain’t that deep or worth the anger that some have. This kid didn’t bully you in school guys, we don’t know him, we don’t know if this is normal for him.

People need to learn everything isn’t the worst or the best

xxxinternetxxx t1_j1ng82p wrote

The reddit sweat is all over this comment section, a lot of ackchyuallys in here

lupuscapabilis t1_j1nutp1 wrote

In any group of boys attempting to stay quiet and behave in some orderly fashion, at least one boy will be fucking with one of the others.

lapSlaPs5456 t1_j1m4ow1 wrote

How did you get this of my brothers? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

−3

Jadty t1_j1mo1b2 wrote

Based.

−5

usinjin t1_j1l24sh wrote

Right to the wiener!

−7

fruitofmycoins t1_j1md0kh wrote

Head stinger!! and before we call bully.. maybe that other kid was fucking with him.

−9

theshadow62 t1_j1kdfne wrote

Who's the good looking blonde?

−30

mamser102 t1_j1kjvy2 wrote

That's a fox news requirement

Smodphan t1_j1komf6 wrote

I actually think this woman is ugly, so it seems a bit off the norm.

−25

Notacka t1_j1kro81 wrote

Maybe an ugly personality.

−14