Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

StrongReplacement926 OP t1_j9zy6de wrote

Its an apartment, and the walls are paper thin. I also have the room closest to the living room so they always tell me they hear my music lol.

1trickana t1_ja0fwnv wrote

How loud do you listen? I can't play music through my Clear at a comfortable volume and hear anything even 3 feet away

rjmoyer2 t1_ja0jn4z wrote

This is my question too. Door closed and at a non-deafening level shouldn’t be a problem at all.

Pinecone t1_ja3ktol wrote

Yeah really. With my hd600 at normal volume I can't hear anything 1 foot away.

Dman93 t1_ja2e59b wrote

I live next to a place that repairs chainsaws and lawnmower..I could be busting my eardrums and it would be quiet compared to next door lol

blorg t1_ja1yu13 wrote

Even with paper thin walls it shouldn't be audible in the next room, certainly not the point it would be irritating to them anyway. Maybe very faintly if you were listening loud and the other room was totally silent.

Puzzleheaded-Dot-663 t1_ja2d9u9 wrote

he absolutely does not want to be judged and its sucks to carry that kind of weight..... i sympathize as i got over my fear of that long ago !!!!!!!!! brothers and sisters play your music and enjoy yourselves and dont be worried about judgments right ??? maybe its something surreeeealll though ima stay out of it after this lol.