Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Megidolan t1_itl8oev wrote

Regardless if the revised model is going to be much of an improvement or not, I have to say that I'm pleased to see a company do this kind of thing. Taking feedback, constructive criticism and making an effort to improve themselves and maintaining the good reputation they have built over the years.

Leon_Krueger t1_itn73di wrote

Thats the point. Moondrop took actions for their mistakes and do something to change it. Not so many companies dare to do this to keep happy their loyal costumers

VSG28 t1_itktfms wrote

Yup, just submitted the forms for both my review units. Let's see if the new version is redemption time for MOONDROP or not.

aless530 t1_itkztz6 wrote

Chemical resistance... what does that even mean???

LucasRunner t1_itl9rd0 wrote

You know when a silicon cable starts getting stiff or a white plastic part gets yellow with time or when a coated plastic part starts getting sticky as you handle?

I suppose these would be examples of "chemical resistance".

It just means they are trying to use some more acceptable quality materials in it.

Some of their latest iems for example, are apparently flaking off their finish very early according to some owners around here.

Kirov123 t1_itlrr1o wrote

Oil is a chemical. Presumably they resist skin oils better

anto2554 t1_itlwfry wrote

Made them more chemically inert. Less likely to react with oxygen/oils/moisture/whatever was a problem before

MoonWun_ t1_itn2jcw wrote

This is impressive. Don’t think I’ll get one but I’m just impressed that there is a company willing to do this. After dealing with a lot of QC issues in other hobbies (Pulsar X2 for instance) it’s refreshing to see a company take responsibility for their mess ups

eDudeGaming t1_ito1n29 wrote

Mad respect to Moondrop for the way they've handled this whole thing. It shows that they care.