Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

SupOrSalad t1_iwsqc86 wrote

I would be tempted... but I'm trying to manage my impulse spending habits better... also new pokemon just came out

-ayarei t1_iwsq08s wrote

Incredible on-ear headphones, maybe the best. It's a steal at this price. Really fun sound signature that I love listening to metal on. Also these things are like near-indestructable

ultra_prescriptivist t1_iwt4v2t wrote

Agreed. They're a great jack-of-all-trades and are easily mended/upgraded.

I've been using my pair regularly for 15 years and they're still going strong.

InFortunaWeLust t1_iwtipex wrote

how are these vs HD-280pros? Those were my first good headphones about 20 years ago

Farpun t1_iwtkhvm wrote

HD25 are alot better. I was really disappointed by the 280pros and love the HD25. Oratory's settings are fantastic with the HD25 aswell.

ScaleLongjumping3606 t1_iwv8x05 wrote

These are good for field recording. That’s what I use them for.

webtwopointno t1_ixgly9a wrote

sweet pulled the trigger on these, any idea what makes them the "special edition"?

Chuckitletsball5 t1_ixtlrim wrote

I have been searching for answers and so far the only real difference I’ve seen is the SE comes with velour pads and other pairs are synthetic leather.

webtwopointno t1_iy321id wrote

oh cool thanks, they are pretty comfy. do you know do these still have the steel cable ?

DJ_Firth t1_iwulfwd wrote

They don't work for all head types, for me they don't provide enough pressure so I have to push them in to my head to sound decent which obviously isn't sustainable. Was gutted as my dad was going to give me them as has the same problem.

webtwopointno t1_ixgm0kx wrote

do you have a small head?

DJ_Firth t1_ixhm17n wrote

no, not particularly - I usually use one of the later sizing options on most headphones

dimesian t1_iwvylqq wrote

Great headphones for lively electronic music and rock, worth picking up Yaxi type B pads for them, pillowy comfort.

1974903 t1_iww10ao wrote

i really want to but its not in my region 😭

1arghavan t1_iwuioh8 wrote

They sound great but the build is horrible, feels terribly cheap in hand. (sound 200$, build 20$)

−1

c0ng0pr0 t1_iwtgvuv wrote

I have a pair of HD25 II B…. I think they sound flat and boring. Many of my dj friends claim this is ideal for mixing, but I disagree.

−5