Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

hackbased t1_jdrpbhg wrote

Yes you should as there might be some important security patches to update to. Otherwise your phone might be vulnerable to exploits. Also there is a updated look and features on iOS 16.

TexButtery t1_jds4ic5 wrote

Apple is still releasing security patches for iOS 15.

wojtek30 t1_jds7ci2 wrote

yeah they are, but for the phones which can't update past IOS 15, so anything below an Iphone 8

RingAltruistic7662 t1_jdrnwr3 wrote

I had a X, not a XR that ran perfect on the very latest iOS 15. 87% battery health original battery. I didn’t experience any slowdowns on that phone and it’s older than the XR. What Verizon are you running now?

jw154j t1_jdsb2b6 wrote

I have 2 XRs on iOS 16.3.1 without issues, battery health 87%.

CeeKay125 t1_jdsbr3e wrote

It will lose battery health no matter the OS it is on. If you are that worried about the battery's health, take it to apple and get it replaced.

AutoModerator t1_jdrktfk wrote

It looks like you might be posting about buying/upgrading/trade-in or comparisons between models, in which case you should comment in the pinned WSIB thread. If your post isn't about any of the above topics it will be approved shortly - there is no need to message the mods.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.