Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Jagr t1_itr6ar4 wrote

It’s such an old argument and people are way too invested/dug into their positions to ever look at things objectively. Basically it’s a pointless debate to even try, just use what you like and let others do the same.

kssmith1972 t1_itr7moi wrote

Exactly right. These stupid "mines better than yours" arguments are a waste of time. Having the 13 pro max and s22 ultra, I can tell you there are strengths and weaknesses to both systems. If you're happy with whatever you use, go enjoy it and stop wasting time trying to make someone else feel bad about their choices.

Jagr t1_itr8300 wrote

Exactly, use what works for you, live and let live. Everyone should be able to use what they like and there’s lots of options for each persons preferences.

SomewhereNo4254 t1_itr6n8y wrote

Literally the only thing that they have a advantage with is the zoom, the cameras aren’t even that good, like when are you actually ever gonna zoom in that far lmao? In terms of everything else iPhone is in a completely different league, Samsung software is laggy af

−3

kssmith1972 t1_itr9y6x wrote

If you truly want a pro/con list, I have both and can give you an objective list of them. If you just want to continue ranting, I'm out. I've over all this "mines bigger than yours" crap.

Jagr t1_itr7plr wrote

Like I said lol it’s pointless. People spend a lot of money on their phones and always wanna have “the best” it’s just like the Mac vs PC argument. People pick a side and invest time and money into it and feel like they are part of “a team” and take things personal.

There’s nothing to gain by trying to convince others and nobody changes their mind, most people haven’t used both sides extensively as well so they just confirm their own bias, it’s really a futile thing to try to argue about.

[deleted] OP t1_itrc88u wrote

I am sorry but you are clearly the one with the problem and attitude so I am not surprised someone might try to go out of their way to annoy you given your investment in the trivial. I carry an iPhone 14 Pro and Microsoft Surface Duo 2. They both do the same things, with one better at some stuff and the other better at others. When I carried a Galaxy S21, the same was true of the iPhone/Android pairing. I have also yet to encounter a mature person in the past five years who pays even the most minimal attention to anyone else's phone. Actually, the SD2 gets attention since it is a foldable but it is still just a "that looks cool" response. The same applies to Samsung's foldable and it is (again) just the uniqueness that gets attention. No one really cares what you use so why are YOU so invested in wanting your device to be better or their device to be somehow inferior? To put it simply, just shut up and use your damn phone.