Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Generalrossa t1_iuf29ae wrote

Do you have sunrise/sunset schedule on for instagram? If not then it’s definitely a software issue with the app, devs need to fix that.

How long are you playing games until it drops frames?

How much SOT are you getting with your battery? Post your usage as a screenshot, we can’t tell anything without this information.

Objective_Exercise21 OP t1_iugmgjr wrote

I don’t have a sunrise/sunset schedule. It’s drops frames after like 1 game I have to restart the phone for the issue to go away. I once got a 4h sot with 90 percent battery.

Generalrossa t1_iugq4t2 wrote

Facebook used to do the same for me, force light mode until an update fixed it.

I don’t play games on my iPhone so I’m not too familiar but I used to play COD mobile on my Rog Phone 2 and 4hrs SOT is pretty good. COD mobile is a intense graphical game, I’m not too sure with clash but maybe someone who also plays clash can chime in.

What’s your battery life without playing games? Can you test a day without using your phone and maybe use a tablet instead?

MiningPickaxe t1_iufokaj wrote

Hey, check out this postthis post by another person on here with lots of people agreeing.

darkonex t1_iufp0xo wrote

Different problem, that person is complaining of overheating. As for the OP's issue, yes I've had lag on mine the entire time of owning. The lag I'm seeing is lagging in animations like when swiping an app to the background sometimes it kinda hitches for a moment. Happened from the beginning, through 2 updates, and now on 16.1 no change.

MiningPickaxe t1_iufpkwc wrote

The lagging could have been due to thermal throttling, that is why I was mentioning it

darkonex t1_iufv786 wrote

ah ya possible with gaming, I know mine isn't from that however, just definitely not a smooth experience as my 12 Pro was for whatever reason

Objective_Exercise21 OP t1_iugm3nd wrote

I do not have any overheating issues at all it’s just the lag which is really annoying.

VR1008 t1_iugphol wrote

Just restart the phone. When I first got the 14PM two days ago the 120 hz was having a lot of frame drops and stuff. I restarted it and it fixed itself

Flair_Helper t1_iuh0o04 wrote

Hi, /u/Objective_Exercise21 Thank you for participating in r/iphone. Unfortunately, your submission was removed for breaking the following rule(s):

Common support issues are not allowed, including issues with battery life, iOS or iOSBeta. For software support, post to r/iOS or r/iOSBeta. For hardware support, post to r/applehelp.You can also check our [Tech Support FAQ page(https://www.reddit.com/r/iphone/wiki/support-faq)

Reposting posts removed by a moderator without express permission is not allowed. Not here, and not on most of reddit. Please read reddiquette (linked below).

For questions, comments and concerns, message the moderators.

Reddiquette | New to Reddit? | Reddit's Content Policy