Submitted by topredditgeek t3_10iixtj in iphone

I'm just wondering how many people are using their iPhone without a case. Every time I remove my silicon case, the phone feels like a completely new iPhone. I so want to use it without the case but I'm afraid it could break into pieces eventually.

So so you use your iPhone without a case?

View Poll

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

TexButtery t1_j5el1o5 wrote

Hell no. I wouldn't carry my phone across my living room without a case.

I use it at work (hospital, so wet, slippery areas, tile, etc.), I take it hiking, camping, limbing, running, use it in the garage/workshop, etc. I would have broken it 100 times in the last year alone.

I also don't care for the feel of the phone without a case. It's sharp and uncomfortable to hold.

natemac t1_j5em117 wrote

I’ve been an iPhone user since the first and always used a case, when I got my 13 Pro it was so nice looking and felt so small without I decided not to do it this time. I’ve had it since Release date and other then a scuff on an edge it looks like new.

I do have a cast for it, and when we spent 10 days in Europe, I put the case on only because I wanted a little extra protection.

I like the no case life, but I completely understand others worries.

Crack_uv_N0on t1_j5fcfyt wrote

A clear case so I can see the gold color

techfighterchannel t1_j5eld31 wrote

Both. A case when in an environment that I feel I might damage my phone but then without it when not. Cases go off and on easily enough.

VapidRapidRabbit t1_j5enlpr wrote

Without, unless I’m at work (an industrial environment).

malucogv t1_j5enzhk wrote

Caseless when I’m at home or work usually, case when I go out to do whatever

KenRodriguezz t1_j5fhjoo wrote

I used my phone before with no case, however one day fell on the ground and it got a scuff so, from there i started using the case always. But the feeling of using it caseless is satisfying NGL

mrlol198 t1_j5g3qrx wrote

I use a rugged cover because i have a problem that some day every object fall

Equal-Being8094 t1_j5htmtx wrote

Definitely WITH a case! I find the phone itself to be ‘slippery’ and while the case helps protect it, for me the more important thing is that it improves the ‘grippiness’ of the phone making me less likely to drop it!

tiendata5 t1_j5i7f12 wrote

Without case, it looks more sexier!

Generalrossa t1_j5ie6g7 wrote

Be smart and use a case and screen protector to protect your thousand plus dollar device (2000 where I’m from)

Greedy-Captain-2232 t1_j5en9fq wrote

Im using my 14 pro with case (like any other before) but sometimes Im very eager to get it off. Why we should buy something really nice, lets say piece of art and then cover it by some shitty rubber or plastic thing?

​

Im going to change my habit!

​

Freedom to iPhones!

​

iPhone lives matters!

​

hehe :D

0000GKP t1_j5endse wrote

I used a case on my 3G. I used a case for part of the time on my 4 but stopped using one while I still owned it. I did not use a case on my 5, SE, or XR. I will not use a case on whatever I get next.

What are you afraid it would break into pieces? They are not delicate.

Generalrossa t1_j5ieahk wrote

> What are you afraid it would break into pieces? They are not delicate.

They are literally slabs of glass

0000GKP t1_j5jajqs wrote

> They are literally slabs of glass

So are the glasses in my kitchen, my car windshield, the mixer part of my blender, and some of the ornaments I hang on my Christmas tree every year.

Generalrossa t1_j5jamn9 wrote

Sigh, not this comment again. Enjoy your broken iPhone.