Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

dislikebuttonz t1_j67dk7p wrote

this is my opinion so take it how you want. for $400 more you’re getting the dynamic island, AOD, 48mp camera & the safety features apple made a big deal about.

i didnt mention 120hz, the zoom cam or the macro cam because you can get those 2 features from a used/refurbished or old stock 13 pro from another retailer but yes you can technically get those from the 14 pro too

anyways my 2 cents is i personally don’t think the 14 pro is worth $400 more than the 13. i can live without 120hz, the dynamic island looks like a gimmick to me, safety features while nice to have i wouldn’t use them & then the 48mp cam would take up too much storage. imo the only features id be looking foward to are the zoom cam, macro cam & the AOD. but $400 more worth it? i personally wouldn’t, id rather save the money & get a 13. it’s still a great value phone & you get most of everything you’d need

however don’t get me wrong if ur drooling over some of those features the 14 pro has then sure go for it, as it’s not in a bad situation to get like the base 14 is but me personally i’d rather save $400

Grilled_Trout t1_j6h7v8j wrote

I was going to comment, but you said EXACTLY what I was going to say. I second this opinion!