Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

dskatter t1_j5vb73u wrote

Compared to what? That’s how mine looks normally in the absence of precipitation.

Stinodotbe OP t1_j5vbh1n wrote

I don’t have a screenshot of the previous one. Thought it was just a bar with temperatures for the rest of the day, like precipitation but then with temperatures. Wasn’t sure I had seen this one.

Secret_Ad_6520 t1_j5vlqwv wrote

No mine just has this but I do live in Australia and the weather app is dog shit here

https://preview.redd.it/ur8lj4pgvaea1.jpeg?width=1170&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=ae8384e8de7997612e9aa537afea0e3e7b869047

jisuskraist t1_j5wm8u4 wrote

from Argentina and the same shit weather app, the widgets could be also better, I want to see the extended weather for the next days in my lock screen, Carrot weather has much better widgets.

Secret_Ad_6520 t1_j5x2vip wrote

Oh might try it I only use that cause the government app doesn’t have widgets

TheKelz t1_j5viwiy wrote

This has been a thing for a long time though. This happens during specific time of the day, don't remember when exactly though (should be evening, I think). I'm on iOS 15 and I see this nearly every day.

onnib t1_j5vmjga wrote

Apparently this happens usually in the evening when there is a relatively big difference in the weather the coming days compared to today.

0000GKP t1_j5vfy3u wrote

I see people post screenshots of this sometimes but mine has never looked like this. It is always hourly forecast.

neatgeek83 t1_j5vyj14 wrote

At night, it shows upcoming days. During days, it shows upcoming hours.

Been this way since the release of iOS 16.

ScoobyDoo27 t1_j5wzeru wrote

It doesn’t have to do with the time of day because mine rarely shows the 5 day forecast. Mine usually only shows the 5 day if there is a major change in weather (going to snow, big temperature change, etc)

tman2damax11 t1_j5vgc4h wrote

weird, my lockscreen widget has been stuck on 'weather unavailable' all day, must be a backend issue.

mawlusz t1_j5yesyg wrote

Or your location is not turned on

−1

newecreator t1_j5x12rs wrote

No. The Weather widget usually changes layout depending on the weather.

No-Vermicelli-2057 t1_j5x3n63 wrote

I was just thinking this. But I was also thinking, did it get worse with the update? Accuracy wise?

Stinodotbe OP t1_j5xog4d wrote

Would be strange the accuracy has something to do with the update since data is coming from a service

lgparagon t1_j5zrwzo wrote

I believe this was introduced in iOS 14

No_Neat_2885 t1_j5zwzte wrote

Mine changes it’s layout sometimes.

gngstrMNKY t1_j5vlwvs wrote

I wish they'd update the lock screen widget. My condition has been "beach hazard" for about a month now.

wifebeatergroyper t1_j5wxs5k wrote

Widgets need to be taken out of today view and put under notifications when pulling up.

Today view just needs to go entirely

−1

Aggressive-Ad-5316 t1_j5zt8vu wrote

Apple recently released a new feature or glitch it’s where you duplicate your apps

EasyEconomics3785 t1_j5woh8r wrote

There’s something wrong with your weather. Sheesh!

−1