Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

drkensaccount t1_jbdgkkz wrote

Take the Path to 14th street, go to 62 East St, it's called Union Square Travel Agency: A Cannabis Store. When I showed my ID, the security guy said "Jersey in the house!" and fist bumped me, which was cool. There's also one by Astor Place (Housing Works), but I didn't like it as much.

ZootheGod t1_jbd87rc wrote

Take a drive to a dispo

miranomejoda t1_jbp3661 wrote

why? overpriced product and long waiting lines.

still going to be a while before the market can support the reality fo big city usage

m_pops t1_jbehqrf wrote

Sorry, officer.

miranomejoda t1_jbnt1x0 wrote

plenty of them around.

​

snack stash nj

fast fresh friendly

honymoon jc.

dozens more. ask in the nj marijuana sub. or ask about gifting services.

​

you also have places like erb-hub and some other bigger players out there.

​

its everywhere........

BurnerBaby124 OP t1_jbnykp5 wrote

Do they ever have mushrooms too?

miranomejoda t1_jbo0i9v wrote

some do some dont. ask around those subs or services. Some have tons of other items for sale.

and for those complaining about the "law"

these places do a ton of advertising all over the place.

hell one of them has a huge banner outside of their house with the name of the company on it and web presence that says exactly what they do. i dont think many people care about the "law" when it comes to marijuana anymore. the only @$$holes still busting chops are marhsalls and sherrifs and thats cause they are just @$$holes to begin with.

​

and for all the people who want shrooms. So many online resources to buy premade kits. throw it in your garage or basement or closet wait a specified time. follow directions and have a nice tub of fun and its easy as hell compared to growing lets say a pot plant....