Submitted by sgobos t3_11pi8xm in jerseycity

After a few hits of the penjamin yesterday I went on a nice walk from downtown to Riverview Park and had a lovely time just taking in the neighborhood and views of the skyline, so was wondering if anyone else has any go-to activities while buzzed around town?

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

kittyglitther t1_jbxysfj wrote

Walk to the waterfront and look at boats.

Go to Trader Joe's.

Brudesandwich t1_jby1hoj wrote

I've taken the ferry before and just chilled on the boat. Never even got off, just stayed on and circled back around. It's like being on a yacht except it's for everyone lol

READTHEBOOKJC t1_jby4asl wrote

The Morris canal peninsula is great - little beaches off the sides to just chill privately

ReeseCommaBill t1_jby9h8q wrote

In the summer I’ll do an edible and sit in the sand at Newport Green Park and just people-watch and see the ferries go in and out. Sometimes you see the big ass cruise ships going out too.

LootFroop t1_jbzktpb wrote

Hang out at the Path station in Journal Square with my headphones and a bag of chips and watch the world go by.

ReeseCommaBill t1_jc8b1c5 wrote

Eh, they started looking for people who don't get off at WTC/Brookfield. Especially on weekends when it's nice out. Though if you just duck behind the seat, they usually can't see you, if they look at all. That said, when I get stoned, "Hide from authority figures" is not exactly a thing that fills me with good vibes.