Submitted by cherryvanillapoptart t3_y6n0bq in jerseycity

Weird question but I was in an Uber and the car passed by a home in the JSQ area that had one of those giant skeleton decorations almost as tall as the house itself.

I know it was around municipal court area maybe Baldwin or academy but not sure. Has anyone happened to see it and can point me in the right direction ? I’d love to go back and see it 🥺🥺

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

fltlsyko t1_isqioxq wrote

They sell that 12 ft skeleton at Home Depot and they're kind of a meme so there might be quite a few around.

BeMadTV t1_isqzwuy wrote

Went for a run in Bayonne and someone had one on a roof and then there was another one on a front lawn. I saw a werewolf in Montclair too that tall.

xaxt t1_isq4pai wrote

Not sure if your Uber was on Palisade Ave at all, but there is a giant skeleton outside a rowhouse on Palisade between St. Paul's and Hopkins...it goes as high as the second floor, and has animated eyes that come on at night...

tortatuesdays t1_isqqi2b wrote

It’s on Rock Street and Baldwin Avenue

wandershipper t1_isq46xb wrote

You could look at the route history in the Uber app and see the route taken. Unfortunately, that will still require a bit of walking. All the best - hope someone points you in the right direction

cherryvanillapoptart OP t1_isq5toj wrote

Hehe I tried but the map is so tiny and I couldn’t tell. I’ll try again though

wandershipper t1_isqkoy1 wrote

Hmmm - I assumed that the map would be click/expandable - my bad. Seems like a very obvious thing they should have implemented.

evgeney t1_isq90jl wrote

Nelson Ave and North St

Vidvix t1_istk5ci wrote

ayyyyyyyyyy my husband and I made the list!

It's year one of our spooky graveyard and there are already a stupid amount of plans for next years, but my favorite part of it so far is that fence in the video is old, my contractor FIL showed up at 7am one monday morning, installed a rad rough looking fence around it out of pallet wood, and then went on about his day. we had to call him to make sure he was the phantom fence installer.

BashSomeNerds t1_issdbvn wrote

There’s a werewolf this size on Harrison off Kennedy. He’s magnificent

HeftDandily t1_isthtv9 wrote

Have you considered looking at a normal size skeleton, but getting really close to it?
Just a thought.

mouse6502 t1_isum9f0 wrote

OO I saw that one on a bike ride to pick up some Lo-fi! Nice decoration lol