Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Lebesgue_Couloir t1_j2wsyo0 wrote

Ok, ok, that’s enough work for this year. Let’s wrap it up and let it sit vacant for another year

Nuplex t1_j2xfcn6 wrote

The hilarious thing about this comment is the escalators are not new, they are a year old. They already did the year wait 💀

CrossEyed2 t1_j2yz7qn wrote

Yep. Passing off last year's work as 2023 accomplishments lol

evm2103 t1_j2zn0yo wrote

Well, at least the door is opened. Maybe someone walked in to do something?

jotjotzzz t1_j2xmcp7 wrote

This year’s goal accomplished. Wait for another year.

Snoo_93644 t1_j2wwubc wrote

Maybe someone escalated this to the upper level?

skippy_nyc OP t1_j2wltrb wrote

I was walking by Wholefoods this morning, and saw a couple of folks working on what looked like an escalator. This makes me also wonder if the store will take two floors or if this would be just a path to the parking garage.

DavidPuddy666 t1_j2woav7 wrote

It’s going to be a two floor store. They are converting some of the parking garage to more floor space.

KrullTheWarriorKng t1_j2x45qi wrote

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that escalator has been in there for at least a year….

Nuplex t1_j2xf5h2 wrote

Those are the same escalators that were installed a year ago. You can look up Whole Foods threads from a year ago to confirm this.

AryehCW t1_j2xncf0 wrote

Things are looking...up? ::wink::

Rodion7 t1_j2zpb61 wrote

Bezos must have finally sent the payment to all the corrupt politicians and they allowed the project to proceed.... for now..

FloatingWeight t1_j2wsael wrote

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s open before EOY, now that they’re actually working on it actively

whybother5000 t1_j2xgxga wrote

Hole foods, now with a dirty escalator feature

KustyTheKlown t1_j2z370v wrote

nice to see actual construction equipment outside, but those escalators have been there for like a year plus

kenjinyc t1_j2zjxiy wrote

LaGuardia airport took less time to update.

inthehook08 t1_j2zovo3 wrote

The escalators will be outdated and need replacing before they can open the store!

axk94 t1_j30hry6 wrote

Are the oranges in stock?

lazysloath1 t1_j39291p wrote

These whole food posts reminds me about a situation in New Delhi airport. One time the gate was changes and there were no announcement where is the new gate was. So every time any official person used to pass by our area, all the passengers would be over excited expecting that person has some info. But he will just pass. Same thing happened with multiple officials passing by our waiting area.

No-Practice-8038 t1_j2xnrb0 wrote

A Wegmans is opening in the village just before the fall....you can keep your whole foods!

−5

No-Practice-8038 t1_j2z7xib wrote

As a single person and one who goes into the city 2 or 3 times a week, it works out nicely.

−1

KustyTheKlown t1_j2z8lue wrote

Cool. Your post was deliberately misleading as we have a “village” neighborhood here and also useless to people who are discussing grocery options in jersey city.

No-Practice-8038 t1_j2zf8hr wrote

My bad. I figured most people who hear the village know that it is the one in Manhattan. Lived here forever so...just assumed...ya know.

−4