Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

spleennwith2n t1_it5rvhs wrote

Thanks for your comment, I appreciate that you gave my music a thoughtful listen.

I'm very into hip-hop actually, I make some too! I really liked your song, motivating while having a serious tone. Unfortunately, while I can read and write english almost fluently, I have more troubles understanding it when spoken, so I haven't been able to understand everything.

However I can say that you have a great flow, the chorus is absolutely dope and I nodded my head during the whole song.

Instrumental is neat, and the video looks professional, you have a lot of energy.

I wish you the best, hope you'll make it big

​

EDIT : I listened to some other songs btw. Really like Animal1, I think it's my favourite

MannyGrey t1_it5xtz0 wrote

>the chorus is absolutely dope and I nodded my head during the whole song.

What a huge compliment for any musician! Thanks for watching and i'm really glad you enjoyed my work.

Btw, I'm trying to reach 1000 subscribers on YouTube, if you could help out i'd really appreciate it. If not, no problem. Thanks again and I hope your talent finds you great success as well.

spleennwith2n t1_it76h5f wrote

Of course! Would love if you could also follow me on Soundcloud or YouTube, I'm trying to reach the same goal!