Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

TecumsehSherman t1_j9ok1ej wrote

I would pay money for the whole state of New Hampshire to pack up and move to Utah.

Figwit_ OP t1_j9oljql wrote

I think the majority of your neighbors in Mass disagree. Folks from Mass can't seem to get out of your state fast enough every Friday afternoon.

That's fine though, we just need a $50 toll on 93 coming into NH and we can call it even.

−3

TecumsehSherman t1_j9oma40 wrote

Remember when you guys created a crazy libertarian community that drowned in trash and got attacked by bears?

Or when you were asked with coming up with your most distinguishing feature as a State to put on the New Hampshire quarter, and all you could come up with a rock that kind of looked like a face from just the right angle. And then it promptly collapsed! That was amazing.

Figwit_ OP t1_j9p8yh5 wrote

Yeah, I actually agree with both those things being stupid and crazy. Seriously though, who the fuck cares about a rock that sort of looks like a dudes head? And it's everywhere!

Edit: we should be able to criticize ourselves and where we live without getting too defensive. NH has some fucked up policies and people up here, no doubt. Mass does some wacky shit sometimes, too. Maybe not quite as wacky as NH, but wacky still.