Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

NoMoLerking t1_ix1giz5 wrote

Choose for what? Starting a zombie apocalypse? Cape I guess. We can blow the bridges and hope for the best.

thepasttenseofdraw t1_ix2epeh wrote

Zombies could just walk across the canal underwater no?

NoMoLerking t1_ix3xipy wrote

They can do that with or without the bridges. At least this way some that would have crossed by bridge will get swept out to sea by the current.

MaDiscGolf t1_ix1gw24 wrote

Plymouth County, I love where I live.

SouthShoreSerenade t1_ix395i8 wrote

Plymouth, Cape Cod, Boston, then Worcester in that order. I hate cities. I hate the idea of living in one, I hate the idea of breathing polluted city air (it's all diesel fumes all the time), I hate the thought of trying to enter or leave or commute within a city. It's all terrible. And for what it's worth Worcester is the worcest of them all.

goPACK17 t1_ix1alzi wrote

Boston is a pretty easy choice here. Would be awesome if I could afford to live there. Better question would be "Where outside of Boston", in which case, Worcester

A_Man_Who_Writes t1_ix1iib8 wrote

Boston would probably win any poll you include it in.

lostmindplzhelp t1_ix254i7 wrote

Choose what? To live there? Nuclear annihilation?

Cowtipper1738 t1_ix277y5 wrote

I chose Plymouth cause that’s what the pilgrims chose. Idk man this is so random lmao

MajorProblem50 t1_ix2c6ue wrote

Who would choose Worcester over Boston

therapeutic-distance t1_ix3kd0a wrote

It depends on too many factors, lifestyle, income, preferences for city or town, priorities. Do you have a car, etc.

All these communities have positives and negatives. It depends on the individual's needs.

PakkyT t1_ix6max6 wrote

Stupid poll. Take your downvote.

pillbinge t1_ix1gtls wrote

You're asking Reddit, which is mostly people probably not even from MA. They only really know Boston.

−2

A_Man_Who_Writes t1_ix1i1of wrote

Bro this is the Massachusetts subreddit

pillbinge t1_ix1ick4 wrote

Yes. Are you under the impression there's some sort of qualification you need to possess and present lmao.

A_Man_Who_Writes t1_ix1jboe wrote

Uh, no, but you said “mostly people not from MA” when most people on this sub are definitely from MA.