Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

qanonrules t1_ivhw06r wrote

Typical dumbass libtards of MA

−10

BootyMcStuffins t1_ivib27t wrote

Typical dumbass maga cuck comment

qanonrules t1_ivib8vw wrote

PedoJoe has done a great job ur right. Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is hitting u hard. Wait for the Red Tsunami tomorrow! 🇺🇸💪

−4

BootyMcStuffins t1_ivicvkh wrote

Where were you on Jan 6th?

Funny how you think anyone that doesn't like Trump must love Biden. We don't worship politicians like you Maga morons do

qanonrules t1_ivjhha1 wrote

I don’t know about that. I still see a lot of dumbasses with Biden, bumper stickers and head out. PedoJoe is the one sniffing girls hair and groping them.

−1

BootyMcStuffins t1_ivjjmrq wrote

Strong words for someone who worships a man who spent that much time on Epstien's island.

As always with you sheep, Gaslight Obstruct Project

I can give you a dozen lawsuits filed saying Trump sexually harassed or assaulted women. What do you have, bitch?

qanonrules t1_ivjkn4h wrote

DemonRats visited Epstein Island not Trump. U guys love fake news. Enjoy living in Massive2Shits! Taxes,horrible drivers, libtards and shit weather….#FJB

BootyMcStuffins t1_ivjour2 wrote

Are you this fucking stupid? There's pictures, video and sworn testimony from underage girls that he raped.

Gtfo with your ignorant ass.

Thank you for validating, yet again, that you red hats are ignorant fucks

qanonrules t1_ivjk0eh wrote

Lawsuits aren’t shit. Anyone can file one. Show me where they won. Those liberal tears are gonna start flowing soon! #ULTRAMAGA

BootyMcStuffins t1_ivjp14y wrote

Testimony under oath means quite a bit. Especially first hand accounts from girls on epstien's Island. Where's trumps testimony under oath saying it didn't happen?

qanonrules t1_ivju18y wrote

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is so bad! You should be focused on your ‘president’ PedoJoe and all his ‘accomplishments’! Your entire democratic, a.k.a. satanic world is about to crumble to the ground. Just wait and see God is at work #IYKYK #Q

BootyMcStuffins t1_ivl5idl wrote

> satanic

Oh, ok, I get it, you're crazy. That explains things. Please get back on your meds

qanonrules t1_ivich1r wrote

Get ur 5th booster dumb ass!

−6

BootyMcStuffins t1_ivictag wrote

If my doctor says I need a booster I'll get one, thanks for the reminder!

PersistNevertheless t1_iviisgd wrote

We’d be happy to, to keep our families and our communities safe. How bizarre, I know