Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

QueenCelis t1_ize4ag1 wrote

If you’re not smart enough to figure it out on your own you’re not smart enough to get admitted.

bubalusarnee t1_ize9gnd wrote

If you're not smart enough to be kind....

−9

Unlucky-Cover-9896 t1_izgiol9 wrote

OP is a 15 year old, all these sad Redditors come to circle jerk bully him because he asked a question and doesn’t know the college application process at 15 lmao.

−4

zerovian t1_izdx8d1 wrote

here. let me google that for you.

go to google.com

type this phrase exactly: mit application

now press the search button

ta dah... the first link is your answer.

or even simpler. click here: https://apply.mitadmissions.org/apply/

[deleted] OP t1_ize9k0a wrote

[deleted]

−19

zerovian t1_izeu9ya wrote

i assume you are trying to paint me as racist to cover your own laziness or just sheer ignorance using the internet. No one has any idea of your skin color, nationality, or really anything about you other than you are asking a question about a resident of India.

You asked a question that you could have easily answered yourself by visiting the MIT website or googled. Because of your laziness, you triggered several peoples sarcasm behaviour.

Take the multiple responses here as a lesson to do some research on your own instead of asking other people to do it for you.

Unique-Public-8594 t1_ize1in0 wrote

Rather than calling, Read the instructions here and apply online:

https://mitadmissions.org/apply/

Zulfii2029 t1_ize1ug3 wrote

No I've not graduated my school yet I was forecasting, you know looking for if I had to qualify Indian engineering entrance test any then migrate to mit through Indian college but that is a very tedious process, I'm looking if I can directly go there some how

−27

aureswi t1_ize3qrn wrote

... click the fucking link in the last comment. it talks about how to prepare for MIT and how to apply, which is exactly what you're asking for.

how are you expecting to get into MIT if you can't be bothered to do the bare minimum amount of work/research into the process??

Zulfii2029 t1_ize7qb2 wrote

then what the fuck am I doing here if you don't call it research

−24

aureswi t1_ize87sv wrote

I dunno, what ARE you doing here? other people have provided several relevant links to what you're asking for, yet your last response indicated you didn't even bother doing a basic Google search, nor have you acknowledged any of the content in other people's comments

click the links. read about the process. email them if you have more questions.

M_Shulman t1_izemxqr wrote

Maybe your research method should include a primary source, ie: talking to MIT directly; multiple links and email addresses have been provided. Instead of getting frustrated with a bunch of internet strangers that likely have no knowledge of MIT other than where it is, how to find its website and maybe some bars in Cambridge…

Traditional_Lab_5468 t1_izgfy0j wrote

Mate they don't exactly make it hard to find this information. I'm not sure MIT is the right school for someone who can't be bothered to look up admissions requirements.

Just_Assignment9246 t1_izhchx4 wrote

Email and see if you can schedule a zoom with someone with admissions. Guessing by your post that you’re trying to develop a personnel contact to increase your chances, “not how to contact them.”With any organization you have to do some investigating and try to use some finesse when reaching out. If you get in be prepared for very long hours, my advisor went there for undergrad and graduate school and he said he was putting on average over 70 hours a week. I put in around 50ish hours in my grad program so a super prestigious degree also requires a lot of pain and sacrifice. FYI, one of my cousins didn’t get in there for undergrad or PhD and he won the Texas science fair for high school-age students and graduated from Stanford with a master’s degree and he works on rockets, so expect to be rejected unless you’re in the top 0.3 percent of your class or have something really making you stand out. Also, a ton of international students at MIT so I don’t think they’ll discriminate against you because you’re from India. Maybe someone in this subreddit goes to MIT, almost all of my professors are MIT graduates and they love to remind us that they went to MIT (I go to Tufts nearby a very good school but not super elite like Harvard or MIT).

TheSpokedB t1_izhiqm7 wrote

I think you're gonna have to talk to Sturgis about building a molecular relay, I hear it's the only way into the Institute.

[deleted] OP t1_izdzce1 wrote

[removed]

−14

bubalusarnee t1_ize9njy wrote

A lifetime of underachievment... and you're still digging.