Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Banea-Vaedr t1_izwstv8 wrote

I am. I lived out of state, though, and I wouldn't be shocked if mine gets "lost in the mail"

TiredPistachio t1_izwy1zz wrote

I believe this Friday is the last day. If you don't receive it, there's a hotline to call (877-677-9727). I'd wait until Monday.

TheRealLonelyCheese t1_izx64ly wrote

I am still waiting. I moved houses this year so I'm also wondering if they sent it to my old address somehow.

HaElfParagon t1_izxof7q wrote

I got a tax rebate of 1 dollar -__-

−1

hatersbelearners t1_izy6xso wrote

We got ours last week. I'd imagine you'll get it very soon.

Trifle_Southern t1_izyh2up wrote

I moved and thought it would be fine cus I’ve only ever gotten my refund via direct deposit but I saw it had been issued as a physical check and my address had not been updated. I updated it and then sent an email to them explaining my situation. They put a stop payment on the old one and reissued to my new address and I got it within a few days.

Trifle_Southern t1_izyrfmr wrote

MassTaxConnect just google it and log in and make sure your address is updated. It has a chat feature but I don’t think it was able to help me so I either got the email from that or I found it on the site somewhere like FAQ or Contact Us or something. You can also call but they emailed me back within the hour I believe.

spaceflower890 t1_izz0ypy wrote

Yes, I moved after filing my 2021 taxes. Rather than the post office forwarding checks, they sent them back to the Dept of Revenue. I had to create a MassTaxConnect account and received my check in the mail about a week after.

Maronita2020 t1_izz67dg wrote

lol. At least you got something. They told me that although I filed taxes I'm not entitled to one of the checks because I got all the taxes that had been taken out of my checks back.

Tall-Succotash9890 t1_izzimxs wrote

mine went to direct deposit even though my roommates came in checks (one of them works the same job as me, too). I didn’t get much back though

rygo796 t1_izzpizh wrote

Omphaloskeptique t1_izzyws0 wrote

Got mine last week in the mail, whereas the state refund back in March was received via direct deposit.

heartsoflions37 t1_j0037uo wrote

Just got mine in the last week….scared the shit out of me seeing an official letter from MA DoR pop up in my Informed Delivery email because I’ve only ever done payments/refunds online or via direct deposit. 😂

-CalicoKitty- t1_j01kjwy wrote

I would check on MA tax connect or call. My check got sent to my old address and returned to the dept of revenue, even though I got my refund by ACH. I called the hotline, got transferred twice, but I was only on hold for like a minute total and they sorted it out.