Submitted by clearj3 t3_zt3pdl in massachusetts

I want to get last minute tickets for a Xmas gift for my husband but no idea what are “good” games that would be exciting to go to. Lakers I’m guessing is a great game but tickets are insane. What’s the next best game to go to? He’s a huge fan so want to pick a good game.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

britchesss t1_j1bvpnx wrote

Lakers are actually a terrible team this year. Not sure when Anthony Davis is coming back either.

If he likes the current roster then be sure to get him tickets before the trade deadline on Feb 4.

As far as good games go, I think he’d be excited to see Golden State, Nets, Bucks, Philly, Mavs, and even the Cavs.

The power rankings have shifted so much and there’s honestly a ton of really fun teams. Unless you’re looking for a ton of bang for your buck I’d avoid the Pistons, Wizards, Rockets, and Spurs.

TywinShitsGold t1_j1dekwa wrote

Watching a bad team from floor seats would be better than a good team from the balcony, IMO. If the tickets are similarly priced, get the better seat over the better game.

OnlyNormalPersonHere t1_j1fmfwl wrote

Lakers stink. Best remaining home game would be Golden State. Also New Orleans, Bucks or Memphis games would be a lot of fun. (All top teams with stars). Next tier: Philly, Nets, Cavs, Phoenix.

LadyGreyIcedTea t1_j1bojtq wrote

Golden State is a rematch of last year's final but those tickets will probably be insane too.

NativeSon508 t1_j1e5lfa wrote

Just a Celtics related idea, I was on cameo looking for Celtics themed stuff and I came across Max and Grandy. It’s cheap and would be a really cool gift for any Celt’s fan