Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Sept11Enjoyer t1_j6hc8j5 wrote

I count 4... Oooooh I didn't see the 20 pixels in the corner my bad

10_minute_ban t1_j6ibmt2 wrote

What is it? I can relate to the rest.

Sept11Enjoyer t1_j6iciq0 wrote

Idk what that fucking rod is in the bottom right, someone said sounding rod lmao

Edit: SOMEONE ELSE SAID IT COME ON BRUH

−13

kegsbdry t1_j6hmu3m wrote

Damn Good Burger has a $2 slider (the size of a regular burger) + $5.50 drafts on Happy Hour from 2-6pm in Shirlington, Va.

Best deal you'll find in any restaurant. Prove me wrong.

rockets-make-toast t1_j6ik5ab wrote

How about somebody didn't take their receipt so the cashier tells you that if you fill out the survey on the receipt and give her a good word, she'll give you a free burger.

Or, in my case, a dozen fresh donuts.

thetravelman888 t1_j6hajtq wrote

Literally anywhere in Austin, Portland, Denver, Seattle, etc

MoltenLavaGuy93 t1_j6ia54c wrote

Also Baltimore, DC, Richmond, Cincinnati, etc.

All to a slightly lesser extent, but still almost the same.

LyuSapphire t1_j6hwzzq wrote

I think the first picture is the only one I don't get...Not sure what it represents

NavrosGraye t1_j6i327k wrote

Some places like to use that "edible gold" as a garnish for food sometimes. It's not real gold, but you can guarantee they're gonna charge you like it's real.

TheEnderChipmunk t1_j6i3q6f wrote

Edible gold absolutely can be real Gold leaf is such a tiny amount of gold that it isn't a cause for concern (and gold is naturally resistant to chemical reaction too)

Whether or not places use actual edible gold, I don't know.

Seth711 t1_j6iy6dg wrote

Oh I thought it was showcasing the black gloves tbh because those are much more expensive then regular white latex gloves.

NavrosGraye t1_j6j11ac wrote

I could be wrong, and it could be referring to the gloves and not the edible gold.

Seth711 t1_j6j3942 wrote

I don't think you're wrong, I think it could be a combination of both lol

TexasTornadoTime t1_j6k4qmq wrote

As some one who has both ate a lot of bbq and seen a lot of bbq places on tv. I think it’s the gloves. All these burly men who run bbq places seem to like the black gloves and it’s what this post seems to be referring in my opinion

Woodkeyworks t1_j6ik3yq wrote

Lol guy in lower left looks so familiar! It's like the staff at these places are clones or something.

Blasted_Biscuitflaps t1_j6k28nd wrote

It all started with Mumford & sons and that stomp clap bullshit and hipsters in the Bohemian village in New York. Ever since then there's just been like this weird pedigree of dudes that all follow the same trends usually the slicked back hair with the beards and the oversized frame glasses.

Financial_Surprise34 t1_j6iz98a wrote

This is every lame brewery/ burger place in Ventura CA Just needs the douchey spoiled hipsters that dress like they're poor and live off dads money

TedKaczynski6 t1_j6j2e91 wrote

What about the uncomfortable stools

TheOneOfWhomIsGreen t1_j6k4kqd wrote

All of the chairs are stools with no back support. There's weird art on the walls that says it's like $25000. All of the food is kinda small. Yeah

Johanno1 t1_j6i4zgd wrote

Mhh tastes good though

jngjng88 t1_j6ikfta wrote

I don't get the chips one, someone pls explain

Misplacedmypenis t1_j6imkf4 wrote

The little fryer basket they are sitting in is actually a decorative plate. So instead of just putting the fries directly on the plate like a normal person, you get a little fryer basket of fries like a douche bag.

Gust_on_Fire t1_j6ispmv wrote

you americans are weird, here they just cost the same from mc donalds, idk if its because mc donalds is overpriced here or because those are cheap

LUSI00 t1_j6j19gc wrote

Mc donalds is overpriced

Gust_on_Fire t1_j6j2bf4 wrote

well we dont have much options, and the others that we have are the same price so yeah

LUSI00 t1_j6j3eh1 wrote

A good option would be to make your own burgers, i'm sure that if you put the price of every item you can do 2 burgers for the price of 1 from mc Donald's

Gust_on_Fire t1_j6j44rc wrote

well depends on the igredients that i use, also how tf am i gonna make a burger in the middle of my lunch break 10km away from home, you see how that doesnt apply in this?

LUSI00 t1_j6j4dcn wrote

Yea that's fair, but you can still make it at home during your day off if you have some or do it for dinner

Gust_on_Fire t1_j6j4olq wrote

yeah but by than why would people pay for any retaurant on the weekend? yes it is good to make my own, and i do love making some, but sometimes the homemade just isnt worth the trouble

LUSI00 t1_j6j6dp1 wrote

I never said that you shouldn't go to restaurant, homemade cooking and restaurant have both advantages and inconvenients, it's up to people to manage themselves to know it they want to make something good or if they just want to be served.

wicko77 t1_j6jey5i wrote

Personally I love my fries served in a miniature shopping trolly. It makes me feel like a big man.

ShierAwesome t1_j6kalhr wrote

If they… drain their fries?

louiefriesen t1_j6khyut wrote

At white spot (chain family restaurant in BC), the burgers aren’t cheap but not super overpriced, but their kids meal (called the pirate pak) is a great deal. It’s $12 (CAD) for a good 4oz burger, fries, caesar salad, drink, and ice cream.

The same 4oz burger on the ‘adult’ menu is $16 and comes with unlimited fries, a bit of coleslaw, and nothing else.

You can only order pirate paks in the restaurants if you’re 12 or under, but there’s no age limit if you order them online for pickup.

Useless_Lemon t1_j6hwnjb wrote

I don't get any of these images. Wow lol.

Edit: Well, I just found the bottom right image. I think I get that one.

−2