Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

R12B12 t1_j9in1sh wrote

How was this movie “ignoring conservatives”?

h00n23 t1_j9iordl wrote

I didn't watched it. I usually check review before doing it. Reviews said that it is woke so i avoided it

R12B12 t1_j9ipw1l wrote

Aah okay. There’s no need to hide behind the favorite code word of right wing bigots, “woke.” Just say you want to go back to the days when lgbtq, Black and brown people were marginalized and movies solely focused on straight white people.

h00n23 t1_j9irrnq wrote

I am Asian not even white why are you assuming my race? Thank you is my english good enough to sound like white American .

Most people here don't want to watch lgb shows or movie. I am just telling you truth. Nothing else what is my mistake if truth is bitter for you? Do you want me to lie? Lgbq is very big minority even in USA. I have family there lol

If you want to do huge business then you need to make something that conservative also enjoy. In many Asian countries conservative are majority. And big percentage of USA

I am seeing American media becoming less popular everyday in my and other Asian countries because of wokism.i myself mostly watch Asian media these days I don't care about race of actor as long they're attractive and good actor. Zendaya is brown and i like her she is cute.