Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SavingsService2138 OP t1_iud1rbt wrote

Does movie critics think its on par with Gone with the Wind? I don't think so, thats the point

−8

monkelus t1_iud3gzk wrote

You need to paradoxically widen the crotch base you listen to and stop worrying about whether they’ve proclaimed something better than something else

TotesObviThrwawy t1_iud3rat wrote

>You need to paradoxically widen the crotch base you listen to and stop worrying about whether they’ve proclaimed something better than something else

Idk man. If the crotch base is proclaiming something else is better, might be a good time to worry...

monkelus t1_iud3zp5 wrote

Ha! Ooops! I would edit it, but in OP’s case I think it’s still pretty good advice

SavingsService2138 OP t1_iud40af wrote

Not before people stop reducing it it to an action movie. I think it disservice it

They're never acclaimed as much as gangsters movie and dramas

monkelus t1_iud5pns wrote

Fair enough dude, this is way more important to you than me. Maybe you should start a letter writing campaign…

itjustgotcold t1_iue6wse wrote

Stfu, goddamn. You’re wrong. Talking down to people telling you you’re wrong just makes you look like a fucking idiot. T2 is sitting at 29 in the best movies of all time on IMDB. No matter how you manipulate measurements it’s highly regarded as one of the best movies ever made. Just take the loss and consider deleting this stupid fucking post.