Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

damienkarras1973 t1_ix4hvg3 wrote

I actually enjoyed the hobbs from Hobbs and Shaw (more) cause it had way more humor, and at times it really seemed like him and and jason were having fun hamming it up.

Movie was dam decent until they got to the dam island.

one night i'm flippin thru channels nothing on, and run across "The Tooth Fairy". okay yeah its a made for kids movie, but the sheer fact of making a foll of himself (the character) was fun to watch. As cheesy and corny as it was i got a few laughs out of it. You have to give Dwayne Johnson credit he DOES have great comedic timing (when it works) and most of the time its something small he ad libbed or improvised.

Melk-boy OP t1_ix4iduv wrote

I agree with Hobbs & Shaw. Even then with how ridiculous the island is. I love it hahaha

He definitely has comedic chops hard to disagree

damienkarras1973 t1_ix5awq7 wrote

I think his best scenes in hobbs and Shaw were with his female co star. Like when she's trying really hard to kick his ass and lol he's just makin her look like a rag doll

I hope they make a sequel I want to know who the fuck was running that organization, since whoever said it was gonna be a hell of a reunion and they knew hobbs and shaw previously.

I doubt it was Cipher

Melk-boy OP t1_ix5c57n wrote

I know I’m awaiting that sequel!!