Submitted by chromedoutgull t3_zzpq9h in movies

Written & directed by Jon Moritsugu

Anyone here seen it? I could only find 1 other thread about it. It’s like David Lynch directed Paul Morrissey’s Trash mixed with The Outsiders on acid in San Francisco. It really reminds me of Gummo, but came out 3 years earlier. Can’t help but wonder if Harmony Korine has seen it.

One of those movies where narrative is on the backburner and letting each scene as an individual idea and cinematography lead the way.

The atmosphere of this movie is so unique. Yes I was able to compare it to those previously listed movies but it still retains a very individual voice.

And the soundtrack? An absolute cherry on top.

I would recommend this movie to fans of Trash (1970), The Outsiders, Gummo, Fallen Angels, Gregg Araki’s “Teenage Apocalypse Trilogy”, Natural Born Killers, SLC Punk, Buffalo 66, Downtown 81, Go (1999) Sid & Nancy, and After Hours

Comments