Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

dreams_n_color t1_j8dguok wrote

It’s about time, I never understood why the boys weren’t given the dignity of having privacy.

GreatGrandaddyPurp t1_j8dq4n9 wrote

Because urinals are way better

dreams_n_color t1_j8dshmi wrote

I guess as a female I wouldn’t know that. I just always thought guys rather have their privacy as well. Guess it’s not that big of a deal.

−2

underratedride t1_j8du28b wrote

You have your privacy. If you want added privacy, place a board between urinals like in most restrooms.

They also use very little water compared to a typical toilet. Some of the new urinals don’t use any water to flush.

GreatGrandaddyPurp t1_j8dzqw3 wrote

There's rules to the urinal. You always leave an empty one between you and the next guy and of course you never look at each other. It's pretty private.

liptoniceteabagger t1_j8e7l6i wrote

Don’t look at each other?? If you don’t stare at the guy next to you then you’re doing it wrong.

GreatGrandaddyPurp t1_j8e9vt8 wrote

Ok sometimes if I go with my friend we hold hands but you gotta know each other or it's weird

SkiingAway t1_j8ej41k wrote

It keeps the toilets from getting (as) trashed from people with poor aim or who don't give a fuck.

So whether you personally want to (or have the equipment to) use one or not, you should probably want to have them in any restroom that's also being used by men.

vexingsilence t1_j8ex2vl wrote

Not sure the last time I saw a row of urinals that didn't have dividers between them. What are you doing, dropping your pants instead of using the fly?

dreams_n_color t1_j8ff3bv wrote

Why yes, yes I do! 😂 I’m a woman

vexingsilence t1_j8fgadq wrote

A person of the other restroom.

Yea, we don't tend to do that at the urinals.. so there's not really a privacy issue. Not sure why anyone here is thinking that's an actual thing.