Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Exciting_Agent3901 t1_jdqsnq1 wrote

How were they supposed to know? Should every store test every product they sell for weed? Perhaps depending on the quantity of THC in the ice cream, the dude that made it could possibly face charges. His business is already “shut the fuck down”. But to shut down the cafe is ridiculous.

NHiker469 t1_jdqsvtn wrote

The cafe served customers product laced with drugs.

They clearly didn’t do enough due diligence when choosing their suppliers.

Better luck next time.

−2

Matryoshkova t1_jdquqb1 wrote

You’re either trolling at this point or you just have absolutely no idea how restaurant food distribution works

NHiker469 t1_jdqv660 wrote

They served their customers food that was laced with fucking drugs.

Not day old fish, silly billy.

−1

Matryoshkova t1_jdqwtwt wrote

Which was added while making it, and not by anyone related to the restaurant itself. It’s a failure of the ice cream distributor and the FDA who clearly allowed this ice cream maker to improperly store personal food items and food items to be distributed in the same place. What reasonable expectation would a restauranteur have to check the product they receive for drug contamination, especially since they do not expect the food to have any sort of drugs in it to begin with and they choose distributors based on the information and grading the government gives the distributor? I would expect them to check and make sure the food isn’t out-of-date or spoiled, not for them to test it for drugs. If it didn’t look, smell or taste different enough for people to think the ice cream was “off” in any way, there is 0 way for the ice cream shop to expect this sort of situation happening.

NHiker469 t1_jdqx5w2 wrote

I just told you I’m not reading a word you type.

I’m busy writing letters to my state and local reps.

This place needs to be shut down and the owners need to reevaluate their standards for how they prevent their customers from consuming drug laced food they provided.

−4

Matryoshkova t1_jdqxiyy wrote

OK Karen. “I want to completely destroy the livelihood of multiple people for something they had pretty much no control over”. Go smoke a doobie and chill out

NHiker469 t1_jdqy4ig wrote

I’m almost done writing my letters to my state and local reps. Got my list of NH towns and all their leaders. Email is a beautiful thing.

−1

dj_narwhal t1_jdr0vm8 wrote

I just wasn't ready for someone to be so extremely wrong so loudly and so many times this morning.

bucketnebula t1_jds594h wrote

You're clearly a transplant from out of state with the attitude you're carrying. Grow up lol

NHiker469 t1_jds5h3o wrote

Born and raised, love. Born and raised.

−1