Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BlobAndHisBoy t1_iqwbd7b wrote

"Man with face tattoos makes bad decision"

Egads!!!

smartest_kobold t1_iqvooxo wrote

For anybody keeping score, this guy was out on bail. This has nothing to do with bail reform.

wishforagreatmistake t1_iqwcjkl wrote

Somersworth. Of fucking course. Same town my friend just moved out of where he had to deal with his felon neighbor (on DV charges, no less) dealing meth and fentanyl out of his unit while out on parole, getting arrested for waving a gun around, getting evicted, and throwing furniture out of a third-floor window as a result.

HunterShotBear t1_iqyf7bb wrote

Did he live on green st? Cause I lived there and man do I got some stories.

Dude got knocked out and his beer stolen and then saying “oh I just lied down to east” when paramedics got there.

16yo Girl screaming at the top of her lungs at 2am on a weeknight calling her mom a cunt from the middle of the street.

Pizza delivery guy shot and kicked down stairs.

Lots of night filled with blue flashing lights.

Glad I got out of there.

wishforagreatmistake t1_iqygood wrote

Like one or two streets over. The guy he was talking about apparently had a huge green LED light out on the balcony to signify that he ran a trap house. When he and his roommate had their little eviction celebration, there was garbage and broken furniture scattered throughout the yard and street.

a1234321 t1_ir227i9 wrote

When I was in college I went to Toys in the Attic and there was a group of people playing a Magic the Gathering tournament and they were watching some lady screaming and throwing plates out of her apartment and some guy.

Good stuff.

It's gotten better over the last few years though.

Peeeculiar OP t1_iqvcbn4 wrote

>The victims identified the suspect, who police said was Alexander Tibbetts-Cullen, 26, of Somersworth. Police said he was a convicted felon who was out on bail for another unrelated incident allegedly involving a firearm.
>
>Officers tried to make contact with the suspect for several hours but he and others inside the home refused to corporate, police said. The road was blocked off and a perimeter was set up as officers tried to speak to the suspect with a PA system to come out peacefully but he refused.

Bobtom42 t1_iqvfl8l wrote

Jump to....was arrested....I feel like they left something out...

WapsuSisilija t1_iqvehyr wrote

Now find out who gave or sold him the gun.

oliksandr t1_iqvwuhq wrote

Probably the other people in the house who weren't cooperating either.

Shep_Meister t1_iqvlfhq wrote

Somersworth keeping it classy.

oliksandr t1_iqvvxw5 wrote

As someone who spent the first 30 years of his life in Somersworth... I'm mostly surprised this made the news.

Mag72207mrg t1_iqw57x5 wrote

I was surprised as well, bad shit is always happening here 🤣

oliksandr t1_iqw7068 wrote

I never thought I'd miss the trashy chaos that is Somersworth, but...I live in Farmington now. Somehow an actual step down.

Kv603 t1_iqw8sdi wrote

Article is worth clicking on just for the "Yeah, that's exactly what I expected him to look like" booking photo.

>> Somersworth police said that after 4 a.m. on Sunday, officers were dispatched to Ford Street for a 911 call of a man who allegedly brandished a firearm and threatened two people outside a home.

>>The victims identified the suspect, who police said was Alexander Tibbetts-Cullen, 26, of Somersworth. Police said he was a convicted felon who was out on bail for another unrelated incident allegedly involving a firearm.

>> Tibbetts-Cullen was arrested around 10:30 a.m.

Rare for police to show that much patience and restraint in a standoff with an armed felon.

ThePencilRain t1_iqvwjvp wrote

I saw some dude get tackled by police in front of Smiley's in Dover last week. I wonder what that was about.

So Somersworth isn't a good area?

a1234321 t1_iqw8z9e wrote

Its fine lol.

Avoiding people with neck / face tats is usually a good idea regardless of where you live.

fistofthefuture t1_iqvqabx wrote

Somersworth scum is why I can’t take the convenient train in Dover past 10pm

ThePencilRain t1_iqw22uy wrote

Wait - there is a train in Dover that runs after 10pm? The only one I've heard of is the Downeaster, and it has really limited times.

fistofthefuture t1_iqwqxml wrote

During concerts and sports games it runs till around 1130p

ThePencilRain t1_iqx69dh wrote

So you won't take a train to/from Boston because there are too many sketchy people on the Dover end.

I'm pretty new here, but North Station isn't exactly full of classy people and rainbows.

Maldonian t1_iqvsww8 wrote

Bail reform in full effect.

smartest_kobold t1_iqvwlta wrote

Not even a little. This guy was out on regular old bail.

This is an example of cash bail not keeping safe.

farts_in_the_breeze t1_iqy656g wrote

Alert border town! Must be a Mainer.

edit: /s just in case

Royal_Gur_2651 t1_iqzw732 wrote

Not sure if ride the river with this dude.

AuthorSnow t1_iqw2h14 wrote

Hopefully he ends up dead and do us all a favour

−2