Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PurpleUrchin603 t1_is9dz02 wrote

BRAND SPANKING NEW
r/NewHampshire_ sub. New Hampshire with an underscore. Because the original NewHampshire sub got commandeered by Freestaters (ironic, right?)
A Brand **spanking** new sub for all your New Hampshire wants and needs
Pros:
-Not overwhelmed with "massholes" or whatever state you wish to demonize (I'm particular to Maine, myself, but you do you)
-Not overwhelmed with posts of "I want to move to NH and I am looking for a single family home on 6 acres with easy access to public transportation for under $200k" (aka... unicorn seekers)
-Politics are OK. They are an inherent part of living in NH. And they are important, as they impact us all. In fact, at least 1 mod will be lefty and at least 1 mod will be righty (once we get numbers up and people volunteer to MOD). I'd like to have a handful of mods so that the power doesn't rest in the hands of ONE individual (like with r/newhampshire). Freestaters will be allowed to post but not MOD. Because unlike with r/NewHampshire, freestaters will not control this sub nor ban members for (rightfully) bashing freestaters.
-Will have a bipartisan MOD group when possible, so all sides are equally represented (much like our purple state)
-Foliage/nature pics are always encouraged (because our state is beautiful, show it loud and proud!)
-Keep in mind that you are speaking to your fellow neighbors when you are posting; please be civil, be polite
Cons:
-Not moderated by one freestater, who has better things to do like argue that the age of consent should be 0
-Not overrun by bears
-Will not encourage NH voting to secede from the US
-Will not encourage selling Gunstock to Vail

−1