Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

spokydoky420 t1_is25jky wrote

"DON BOLDUC RAN THROUGH THE STREETS NAKED AFTER ROE V WADE WAS OVERTURNED. DON BOLDUC PROBABLY FUCKED YOUR MOM".

"MAGGIE HASSAN IS BLOWING YOUR TAX DOLLARS ON HOOKERS AND COKE. WHAT A BITCH."

Yes, I'm quite done with political ads this year.

cwalton505 t1_is2vqci wrote

What gets me is the "hassan has followed democrats and Joe bidets agenda on 100% of her votes"

Followed directly by

"Maggie hassan was voted the most bipartisan senator in america"

I hate all of this bullshit

dj_narwhal t1_is53975 wrote

Spend 70 years gutting public education and you can get away with statements like that. Make sure to try to get that bible vote and you can be even stupider.

−1

SheeEttin t1_is36a54 wrote

> MAGGIE HASSAN IS BLOWING YOUR TAX DOLLARS ON HOOKERS AND COKE.

Well, she's got my vote. I'm glad someone is running a positive ad.

IamChooch t1_is60fhi wrote

As a pimp, I can assure you the money is being put to good use putting my children through college.

SkaaAssemblyman t1_is53ry5 wrote

I heard Maggie has dons love child. Don want her to have an abortion and get over it, but Maggie wants to bring it to full transgender term.

228P t1_is1l4xh wrote

Those will eventually end, but camp Lejeune lawsuit ads are forever.

alkatori t1_is1v3ep wrote

It's all attack ads too.

ProlapsedMasshole t1_is2itpr wrote

You don't have to be a victim of time theft.

In browser?

> https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock

On a standalone player like Nvidia Shield?

> https://github.com/yuliskov/SmartTubeNext

On an Android phone?

> https://github.com/revanced/

On an iPhone?

> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On Reddit?

> https://baconreader.com/

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A VICTIM OF TIME THEFT!

BlackBloke t1_is3kvj9 wrote

Use Adblock for iPhone in the browser and Apollo for Reddit.

glidec t1_is2ybfc wrote

The political signs are ruining the foliage colors for me as well

adepssimius t1_is5gf5w wrote

I swear to god I'm going to run for a state seat solely to push my TRASH act and abstain from everything else.

To Remove Asinine Signs Here

It would prevent placement of political signs on the public right of way. Keep your shit in your yard if you feel the need.

TheRedEyedAlien t1_is3tssy wrote

Tbh best place is highways, no one’s gonna stop in the middle of highway to place a sign where people are moving too fast to read. Then you reach the exit onto a town and there’s a literal wall of sign there

moonshot66 t1_is1wred wrote

Every other Reddit post for me is an anti-Bolduc ad.

I just want to tell Maggie lookit I’m voting for you could you please cut it out?

Numerous-Pop-6522 t1_is3kpo3 wrote

As a mail carrier here I'm waiting to kill myself from these ads we get a stack about 10inchs high every morning with like 4-5 per House politics are trash

reficius1 t1_is3mpcn wrote

Ha...several per day in the PO box...the all go in the recycle bin unread

Numerous-Pop-6522 t1_is3mzsn wrote

A guy on my route has a trash can next to his box for me to toss them in everyday then right when I think I'm done after delivery I go home to find them in my mailbox... can't escape

Dugen t1_is55k6w wrote

If I could make it so you had to pay at least $1 to send me mail, I would.

My mail never has anything I want in it anymore except packages. I was seriously considering removing my mailbox but apparently that's not allowed.

finelineporcupine t1_is58ytf wrote

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer wants out. Permanently! I wish

TheRedEyedAlien t1_is3t7ld wrote

[insert politician] isn’t right for New Hampshire

NathanVfromPlus t1_is400qf wrote

The only thing I hate more than the candidates is how much they hate each other.

Liberatedhusky t1_is2nhby wrote

Even when you don't have the specific candidate creating attack ads some asshole PAC will make them. I'm tired of seeing those types of ads too.

D_Pow t1_is2qvjd wrote

Use an ad blocker.

inagadda t1_is52y5j wrote

I wish they made those for TV and my mailbox.

Apostiarch t1_is20az3 wrote

And the yard signs are sprouting like weeds.

dojijosu t1_is26yud wrote

400 rep seats x 2 parties = 800 people in the state trying to get you to learn their name. And that's just the House race!

firewolf8385 t1_is345wd wrote

I can’t escape it. Somehow one of the parties got ahold of my info and now send me texts and letters too, it’s driving me insane

foodandart t1_is44hh0 wrote

I get those too.. or DID until I wrote back "why are u texting me?" and said that I can't vote yet. Use kid spelling. They are by law not supposed to send political stuff to kids, so usually your phone number will get scrubbed out of their systems fairly quickly.

hardsoft t1_is3ww3r wrote

My wife and I voted for different parties one year and apparently she used my phone number for something and so I get texted from both sides...

turnwrench t1_is1k19a wrote

All politicians are bastards. All of them.

5nd t1_is1tgso wrote

Every two years we have to endure this. It's awful.

Positive_Parsnip420 t1_is1kiuo wrote

Maggie Hassan. EVERYWHERE. Every. Where.

whoisdizzle OP t1_is1kydo wrote

How much is this costing them? Must have spend 10s of millions

mlangey t1_is3ssid wrote

Might be more, they’ve been running her ads since the last election ended. I guess that’s one seat the democrats cannot afford to lose.

akmjolnir t1_is1tvs5 wrote

If you have a VPN, set your location to a different country.

LiveFreeOrSpaz t1_is3zz2z wrote

The popularity contest is most easily won by being a bad fucking person.

Why we would think that popularity contests will lead us to decent policies is beyond me.

It's a game that favors the worst fucking people in the world.

Granolapitcher t1_is36y7b wrote

Yeah. And I live in Massachusetts, not near the border either

Lumpyyyyy t1_is1m545 wrote

Do you watch on chrome? Use uBlock origin, I haven’t watched an ad in quite some time.

beyond_hatred t1_is1p93b wrote

Not OP, but I watch on an NVidia Shield (Android). AS far as I know I'll have to set up something on a Raspberry Pi, or something like that. No adkiller plugins on the youtube app, for obvious reasons.

ProlapsedMasshole t1_is2hxfl wrote

https://github.com/yuliskov/SmartTubeNext

Haven't seen an ad on my Shield in years (among other useful features).

Spread the knowledge. You're welcome! ✌️

beyond_hatred t1_is2j19y wrote

Well that's just excellent. Thank you.

ProlapsedMasshole t1_is2jkj0 wrote

Just remember to vote for ProlapsedMasshole this November.

I'm doing more for New Hampshire than either of the big candidates.

This ad has not been paid for by anyone

beyond_hatred t1_is5g0k4 wrote

Oh my God. Using it now. So much better. You have my vote for any Android TV or set-top box related public office.

draggar t1_is1vjhw wrote

Yep, mailbox is stuffed, danglers on my door, doorbell is always ringing, non-stop commercials on TV, FB, Reddit....

All such a waste from a bunch of people who want to get rid of waste.

Tylertheaverage t1_is31w1q wrote

That's why I'm writing in a can of crisco for senate.

RickyDaytonaJr t1_is1j9un wrote

Tom Steyer started this trend a few years ago and now it’s never going to end. Fuck you, Tom Steyer.

FreezingRobot t1_is259c2 wrote

It's all been downhill since they pulled the hoebags commercial

reficius1 t1_is3sgss wrote

I don't think it had the intended effect.

sonofteflon t1_is38r93 wrote

Ublock Origen if your using chrome works too.

itsMalarky t1_is3yutj wrote

i hate them. always makes me wonder what good some of these people could do if they just put their money towards the issues they're harping about instead of spending millions on ads nobody listens to.

Killbro_Fraggins t1_is4dpmb wrote

YES. And my fucking PO Box is stuffed every day, crushing all my other mail. My donation to the recycle bin is always a hefty one. I want to send them all an angry letter or something. lol

LaserRedstang t1_is50z9j wrote

Wouldn’t it be great if we all collectively did a return to sender?

Dustonadesk t1_is2hfdk wrote

Yes they are quite annoying.

ITheFallenI t1_is326wz wrote

hope Bolducs address comes up somehow so i can mail him a hot bag of dog shit

PurpleEuphrates t1_is3wtyh wrote

Well he's from Laconia, I suppose if you did enough googling you could find something. That being said, mailing someone shit for different political stances is pretty shitty, and only gives the other side ammunition.

UnfairAd7220 t1_is3pgmx wrote

Hassan comes across as desperate...

asant88 t1_is4vnnd wrote

All politicians suck. Wasting our free time and giving us garbage in our mailboxes. Then no matter who they are they break all their promises. Liars and theives.

LaserRedstang t1_is50x92 wrote

Exactly! Except the garbage in the mail box. I find it very useful to start campfires with out in the backyard.

opuntina t1_is1qavl wrote

Get an ad blocker.

largeb789 t1_is1qbae wrote

Use an ad blocking browser or browser plugin. I use the Brave browser and it blocks ads on youtube. I think ublock origin does as well. You could also subscribe to youtube premium to stop the ads. I haven't seen one yet, but my mailbox seems to get a stack of postcards every day. At least the printers are making some money.

GalaxyOpal56 t1_is1t3oo wrote

can confirm ublock origin blocks ads you just gotta set the kb high enough

i set mine to block anything above 19000 kb and it blocks pretty much all youtube ads, but the ones that slip through go away with a quick refresh

catslapper69 t1_is1xem5 wrote

I get survey texts about once every other day

NyxOrTreat t1_is1xkic wrote

Pretty sure I have them memorized by now.

Gregjonesiii t1_is2d15e wrote

I pay the ~$14/month for YouTube premium and it is worth every dime. 0 political ads or ads of any kind

cwalton505 t1_is2udv2 wrote

Only a matter of time until yt premium also has ads.

tuctrohs t1_is2is36 wrote

Maybe I'll do a free trial for this month!

ogref t1_is36nwr wrote

Absolutely worth it for the trial - not so much worth $180/year

THREEPAH t1_is2o27w wrote

I second YT Premium. YouTube is the main source of entertainment for my fiancée and I, so it was a no-brainer.

SellingCoach t1_is2q27x wrote

I still watch legacy TV and the ads are ridiculous. Surprisingly, I see WAY more ads for Maggie than for Bolduc. I thought she was pretty safe in this race and wouldn't need to run so many ads.

Or maybe she just has a huge amount of money to spend. I dunno.

Scubakim13 t1_is3j5n1 wrote

Got so sick of them and bought youtube premium. Best decision ever.

NathanVfromPlus t1_is418xo wrote

As a "content creator" (musician, not youtuber), thank you for paying for your media services. It's still the best way to support the people who work to create the media you consume.

adepssimius t1_is5f2ma wrote

I was watching Louis Rossman, and he made a pretty good point that you are better off just donating a single dollar directly to content creators you enjoy rather than subscribing to YT premium because the cut that content creators make is so small even for premium views that a dollar is far beyond whatever they would get paid for your views, like all of your views forever.

_drjayphd_ t1_is5wk5o wrote

And isn't that pittance from YT Premium still more than they'd make off the ad revenue?

adepssimius t1_is6m5ar wrote

Yes it is. I'd rather pay the people who are creating the content directly, but I still like to support any content creators that I watch, so I pay for pro.

NathanVfromPlus t1_is710ag wrote

Well, yes, that's a valid point. The best way to support content creators is, and always will be, as directly as possible. I just meant that, in terms of support through service providers, it's better for the creators if you pay.

Scubakim13 t1_is3je0x wrote

I am wondering if we‘ll get anything like that crazy QAnon flyer like last election.

PurpleEuphrates t1_is3xbb3 wrote

I like politics, I think it's interesting and important. I also think it's far too toxic, so I don't get to discuss it as much as I'd like without angering or frustrating people.

I personally find these adds super obnoxious. I get why they exist, they push on the most hot topic issue to motivate voters, but man, they're just so frustrating to see over and over.

iyamsnail t1_is50lfv wrote

Also on the radio; it is highly irritating I agree.

Ch1efMart1nBr0dy t1_is1kseb wrote

Yes the YouTube ads are brutal. Poor kid is just trying to watch Mr. Beast over here, and he can’t skip!

FFTIGER t1_is1pctl wrote

Press the little i icon on the bottom left of the ad, sometimes it will let you skip

AlwaysPunting t1_is25gtv wrote

I’ve seen a few ads here on reddit, but I’ve not seen many ads overall. Almost none on the web or youtube. Is this a cable TV thing? I know some people still watch legacy TV, poor souls.

Wowseers t1_is265pn wrote

i watch youtube on my phone and they're on every video

movdqa t1_is2fnh4 wrote

I've seen or heard about five ads. They have to be pretty clever to get around all of my software and phone screeners to get to me.

Liberatedhusky t1_is2qj2q wrote

The YT ads play from the same server as the videos themselves so if you block the ad server you block the YT video.

movdqa t1_is2xdv6 wrote

I use the Brave browser or Firefox with Ublock Origin and never see any ads.

PurpleEuphrates t1_is3vxcu wrote

Then how the hell does apps like YouTube Vance doge the adds?

I assumed a pie hole would work, if you set it up for your router, but never looked into it.

sapan_auth t1_is5dw1a wrote

What are you saying!!!???

Don rejoiced when abortion rights were revoked and it doesn’t even include rape and incest cases.

Maggie wasted money during inflation and even provided financial support to criminals and also is party to high bills and taxes and inflation. And we need to Defend New Hampshire

Yeah those two, seventy times a day

whoisdizzle OP t1_is5enu6 wrote

Listen to what Don had to say about overturning Roe V Wade “that’s great” they could make it listen to what Don had to say about contracting AIDS “that’s great” could lead into that with anything 😂

mackerdoots t1_is5x0rp wrote

I think political posts on here bother me more

Dadtakesthebait t1_is1kvmr wrote

I bought YouTube Premium and will cancel after the election. Totally worth it to avoid that idiocy.

FallingFarther t1_is1l58j wrote

It’s also annoying because we get the ads from different states. Ugh

[deleted] t1_is22156 wrote

[deleted]

mangoisNINJA t1_is22y38 wrote

You're lucky, it's annoying stuff (and I am severely hyperbolizing here) like "Maggie Hassan kicks puppies vote Don Bolduc" and "Don Bolduc kicks human babies vote Maggie Hassan"

whoisdizzle OP t1_is22oha wrote

Either lying or the luckiest bastard on earth. The ads are so cring worthy

[deleted] t1_is24oq8 wrote

[deleted]

Valriete t1_is26s2m wrote

The only political mail I acknowledge past the dumpster is the odd election-year letter from my local group of Democratic state representatives saying "hi neighbor" and offering a few policy positions. (I haven't gotten anything similar recently from the local Republican candidates for state rep, even as an officially-undeclared voter, but if I did, I'd skim that too.)

That's what political mailers ought to be, but higher-level races naturally encourage more fuckery (out-of-state funding, PACs running the sort of uninformative hot-garbage ads we all hate) because of the scale of the operation and the stakes involved, especially in something like a US Senate race where our choice (or another purple state's) could seriously affect the entire country.

Edit: I agree with you, as well, that I'm currently *extra-*glad to have effective adblocking. What Adblock Plus doesn't grab, uMatrix stops in its tracks; though it's occasionally a nuisance to have to give the latter the okay for new sites, it beats being bombarded with something loud and flashing. I really only ever see ads that're hosted on the same site (usually on local news articles) unless I've allowed 'em for a particular domain.

atwally t1_is2duxo wrote

I’m so glad I don’t have cable right now

IamChooch t1_is5zln7 wrote

No cable here but the ads show up continuously on Hulu and YouTube

middlewingding t1_it5jzm4 wrote

Fat guy in chair with red shirt that hates Bolduc is the most aggravating “Everyman” ever cast. His voice, tone and delivery is like fire ants in your ear.

Pm_Me_CuteCatPics t1_is1m3yz wrote

You know you can turn off targeted ads right?

whoisdizzle OP t1_is1m9oe wrote

No idea how on a TV

Deadybears t1_is1p526 wrote

I'm sick of getting the fliers in my mailbox every day. I think I'll leave a sticky note in it to ask the mailperson to please not deliver them.

buckao t1_is22obv wrote

I buy premium. Zero ads.

teeeray t1_is27ucz wrote

This is the way. I specifically pay for premium during political ad season just to avoid that trash.

Hardmeat_McLargehuge t1_is2bdvf wrote

No one uses ublock origin? dafuq?

cwalton505 t1_is2wbl0 wrote

Adblock is great on my computer but I watch a fair bit on my firestick TV and do not get luxury there

kitchinsink t1_is5gcx7 wrote

I hate them every year, and I hate them just as much this year. I'm not into culture wars.

rmarkham t1_is5k75m wrote

I'm watching HULU and my god it's so ANNOYING. I wish I could block them. No advertisement is going to change my political choices. period.

Adorableviolet t1_is5mvku wrote

We get them in Boston too so my friends and I do spoofs like: Maggie Hassan EATS MANGLED BABY DUCKS. ha

IamChooch t1_is5xb5i wrote

I've seen people all over the country commenting they see them. Usually something along the line of "I'm tired of seeing her face and I'm not even from NH"

Waythorwa t1_is5q0fp wrote

You can use adblockers like Brave's browser or Firefox ext.

jondaley t1_is9ory4 wrote

Yup. I'm always surprised at how many ads other people put up with. I've had Ad Blocker for probably twenty years. I switched to Brave maybe a year ago to get better ad blocking on mobile and it works very nicely.

HowardNelsonJr t1_is5utx7 wrote

It’s kinda funny how they’re like “don Bolduc will ban abortion nationwide and throw your grandma straight in the grave!”

And then they have to splice together 6 different clips with a narrator filling in the gaps to make It sound true

LassieMcToodles t1_is66rhd wrote

All I know is that one of the abortion related ads is worded so poorly, it's like "So and so will ban abortions and throw you in jail... FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!!"

hydrazi t1_is5yjca wrote

I primarily watch streaming and Youtube. Not even sure what cable looks like anymore. 2 years ago I bought a family subscription to Youtube Premium. Best money I ever spent.

fins4ever t1_isctszx wrote

Yeah I'm getting to my breaking point with them and there's still a month to go. Gonna be a long month

widget_fucker t1_is31oww wrote

You tube is off limits

foodandart t1_is44l6t wrote

ublock origin man..

uBlockLinkBot t1_is44lwo wrote

uBlock Origin:

• Firefox

• Chrome *

• Edge *

• Opera *

• Chrome based browsers are trying to get rid of ad blocking capabilities when manifest V3 will become mandatory in 2023. I suggest moving to Firefox.

^^I ^^only ^^post ^^once ^^per ^^thread ^^unless ^^when ^^summoned.

VenserSojo t1_is5op2n wrote

Adblock is a must for me, I will stop using youtube before subjecting myself to the trash ads.

nataylor7 t1_is65y68 wrote

What political ads?

Undaedalus t1_is6dceb wrote

The plus to all this is it channels a shockingly large amount of money into the local economy.

opuntina t1_is1q5s3 wrote

Get an ad blocker.

BafflingBeing t1_is504tw wrote

I worked in the Canvassing industry for a while in NH, every candidate uses George Soros funded programs, whether republican or democrat, every fucking one of them is funded by the same guy?

paraplegic_T_Rex t1_is69ayg wrote

They are everywhere. I started seeing Chris Pappas pop up last night on Comedy Central. Friends in MA get them too. It’s brutal. Same as over and over.

KrissaKray t1_isbv09v wrote

If only I could shut the ads and polls off completely. I got a pollster phone call while I was at the vet putting my dog down and I almost lost my S over it.

ralettar t1_is2au5u wrote

Yeah is oppressive

−1

WoobieBee t1_is30fje wrote

My fav hobby: pointing out how unalike someone like BoDick is from Maggie Hassan. Sure she has ads that make her sound like a GOP lacky, but Bolduc opposes abortion in the case of incest & rape.

−1

hardsoft t1_is3ymzw wrote

> but Bolduc opposes abortion in the case of incest & rape.

Do you have a source for this?

adepssimius t1_is5fgd9 wrote

It showed up on a Hassan mailer with a source cited, but myself and the other guy likely didn't bother to validate that the statement was actually supported by the source they cited, so who knows?

hardsoft t1_is5fn14 wrote

Yeah exactly. I think the only source is advertising propaganda.

WoobieBee t1_is5hwjc wrote

YES, the source is that Bolduc said this multiple times during the Republican primary & multiple times! Here is an article about his flip flop: https://www.seacoastonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/09/14/nh-don-bolduc-pivots-15-week-abortion-ban-lindsey-graham-legislation-sen-hassan-speaks-out/10382632002/

hardsoft t1_is5lacw wrote

This is suggesting he flipped to thinking it's a state issue. And implies previous support of Graham's federal bill (with no quote suggesting that).

But regardless, Graham's bill made exceptions

> except in cases of rape, incest or risk to the physical health of the mother.

So again, please provide a source.

MyWorkComputerReddit t1_is5kpmr wrote

lol dO yOu HaVe A sOuRcE?! Yes, he keeps saying it. lol

hardsoft t1_is5le3v wrote

Then shouldn't there be a single bit of evidence someone can link to?

PurpleUrchin603 t1_is9dz02 wrote

BRAND SPANKING NEW
r/NewHampshire_ sub. New Hampshire with an underscore. Because the original NewHampshire sub got commandeered by Freestaters (ironic, right?)
A Brand **spanking** new sub for all your New Hampshire wants and needs
Pros:
-Not overwhelmed with "massholes" or whatever state you wish to demonize (I'm particular to Maine, myself, but you do you)
-Not overwhelmed with posts of "I want to move to NH and I am looking for a single family home on 6 acres with easy access to public transportation for under $200k" (aka... unicorn seekers)
-Politics are OK. They are an inherent part of living in NH. And they are important, as they impact us all. In fact, at least 1 mod will be lefty and at least 1 mod will be righty (once we get numbers up and people volunteer to MOD). I'd like to have a handful of mods so that the power doesn't rest in the hands of ONE individual (like with r/newhampshire). Freestaters will be allowed to post but not MOD. Because unlike with r/NewHampshire, freestaters will not control this sub nor ban members for (rightfully) bashing freestaters.
-Will have a bipartisan MOD group when possible, so all sides are equally represented (much like our purple state)
-Foliage/nature pics are always encouraged (because our state is beautiful, show it loud and proud!)
-Keep in mind that you are speaking to your fellow neighbors when you are posting; please be civil, be polite
Cons:
-Not moderated by one freestater, who has better things to do like argue that the age of consent should be 0
-Not overrun by bears
-Will not encourage NH voting to secede from the US
-Will not encourage selling Gunstock to Vail

−1

reficius1 t1_is3xteq wrote

Is it me, or has WMUR gone all in for Bolduc and Caroline L.?

−2

diabolical_fuk t1_is2yr7h wrote

All I know is NH is funding terrorists. We need to do something about it.

−4

puglife12305 t1_is3bld4 wrote

Any source? I would love to read up on this.

diabolical_fuk t1_is3ofaj wrote

That's what the ads tell me. Idk but Maggie Hassan is funding terrorists.

Two-Watch_Tony t1_is3t7ty wrote

Yeah, she gave a BILLION dollars to the Boston bomber while he's in prison! How did that one go under the radar?

reficius1 t1_is3yrw4 wrote

Wasn't that Pappas that gave $TEN BILLION to the Tsarnaevs before he was elected to office?

foodandart t1_is44r49 wrote

No, it was Sununu that got him on the cover of the Rolling Stone for 100 billion and a pomeranian-chow mix.

Two-Watch_Tony t1_is4yyln wrote

Wrong, it was 10 TRILLION DOLLARS! No wonder inflation is so high!

Admiral_pumpkin t1_is2ahzf wrote

Maggie lost my vote 3 million adds ago. If she’s that well funded she’s a complete crook.

−9

bookon t1_is2ffj8 wrote

Yes the other guy seems nice and stable.

sirspidermonkey t1_is30148 wrote

Hey, he's back to his original position that the election was stolen so..he's consistent?

−1

bookon t1_is33rms wrote

It was definitely maybe probably not stolen unless you voted for me in the primary in which case it was definitely probably stolen.

ShrekDaniels t1_is3e502 wrote

Push the phone away from your face and you won’t have to worry about it. If you can’t do that, it’s all on you for consuming it.

−11

Mangoinmysushi t1_is3ilts wrote

Bro your phone? It’s on your phone, radio, tv, streaming services, browser pop ups. The fuck you mean, just push your phone away or it’s on you😂

ShrekDaniels t1_is3jj5m wrote

I mean I don’t have overwhelming political ads that bother me because I don’t consume the internet every free chance I get is what I’m saying. Take a step back is all and you won’t be inundated with those ads

−3