Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

WildernssUSA t1_iwla7y4 wrote

Just waiting for rear defrost to kick in

BeagleBox t1_iwmvimv wrote

The amount of people more angry about the post than the asshole breaking the law is frightening. Until you or a loved one us effected, I guess it's just a fucking joke.

ForklkftJones t1_iwmk1a6 wrote

Maybe we should start something similar to Cart Narcs, but instead of calling people lazy bones for not putting their carts back, we call them fucking assholes for not removing the snow off their cars. 😂 We can hand out complimentary "snow bye byes".

LacidOnex t1_iwpnqty wrote

I call them rocks through your back windshield. I hand them out for free to anyone who made it to the grocery store without cleaning their roof.

ForklkftJones t1_iwqs01k wrote

Lol nah, i don't like consequences so I will let you enjoy the rock throwing. 😂😂

ITheFallenI t1_iwoqw60 wrote

but the second i california roll through a stop sign on an empty street i get busted

danmac1152 t1_iwpuuz7 wrote

Idk if it’s happened all along or I just noticed recently but I’ve noticed in the last 6 months or so, on quite a few occasions, the first car at a red light basically rolling through the entire intersection while the light is still red. They creep past the line little by little until they’re half way through. I honestly don’t understand the point. Life that busy for some people?

Peeeculiar t1_iwl9akr wrote

"But I do not have snow bye bye tool"

overdoing_it t1_iwl9dn2 wrote

drive really fast until it blows off

theusernamesusername t1_iwleddk wrote

Put on defroster and the drive fast, brake quick and then speed up as fast as possible. Works like 40% of the time every time.

MacTechG4 t1_iwm1lea wrote

“It’s tailgater repellent”

And yes, tailgaters are quite repellent

farts_in_the_breeze t1_iwnojaz wrote

Seen people clearing their cars off with cop sitting behind them on 16. Don't come up here doing that shit, we'll talk about you at the pubs. Freaking flat landers.

lantonas t1_iwl9u3b wrote

Who? Them or the person following the "dangerous situation" while taking pictures?

akmjolnir OP t1_iwlam2v wrote

You're one of them, aren't you?

AtTheFirePit t1_iwlcrfc wrote

It's a fair point, so is the fact you're tailgating in rainy/icy conditions behind someone who obviously doesn't know how to drive/live, in snow.

akmjolnir OP t1_iwle52f wrote

Assume, if you will, that cars have passenger seats and cameras can zoom.

(See the blurry overall nature of the photo, pre-crop?)

DadIsPunny t1_iwlw4lu wrote

Picture was clearly taken from left of the cars centerline in a right curve. Shall I assume the driver took the picture, or shall I assume the car was at least 1/3 in the oncoming lane?

akmjolnir OP t1_iwlws3u wrote

The mental gymnastics of your comment is weird and sad.

DadIsPunny t1_iwlxp2p wrote

If I considered that mental gymnastics, I wouldn't admit it.

akmjolnir OP t1_iwlyi06 wrote

Car looks pretty close to the white line to me, but I'm not trying to be CSI: NH.

lantonas t1_iwuq8m8 wrote

Not the other car, your car.

Why would a picture taken from the passenger seat have a protective closer to the yellow line than the white line?

Queasy_Turnover t1_iwn5rgh wrote

Huh? The car pictured is almost perfectly centered in the frame. It's funny that you think you know the exact spot in the car that this picture was taken from.

DadIsPunny t1_iwn72tu wrote

Look at the right tail light and the right mirror, and take note of how much they overlap horizontally. Compare that to the left side.. TIL this type of spacial awareness that I thought was obvious and stands out like a sore thumb (to me) is less obvious to other people. And just a rough guesstimate base on me assuming it's a Nissan Sentra, I'd say he's 50-75 feet behind, which equates to a 3 second following distance at 35-45. Which is why I never said he was tailgating.

[deleted] t1_iwmkkxg wrote

[deleted]

−2

DadIsPunny t1_iwmlanm wrote

So you're trying to say what exactly? The passenger of the car held a phone in front of the driver's face for the sole purpose of making it appear to have been taken by the driver?

lantonas t1_iwlwtbm wrote

When all potential danger is for the cars behind the offender.

NickTz20 t1_iwmixtr wrote

Check out Horrible Drivers of New Hampshire on Facebook

benisfast t1_iwo8iz9 wrote

Hard to tell if that is New York or New Jersey but we should ban drivers from both of those states.

Shaqeroni t1_iwomu0t wrote

I was behind a Honda Civic with MA plates today who got on I93 South in Plymouth which was completely covered in snow. Same think…roof and back window completely covered. Grrrr.

jdkeith t1_iwrrnhj wrote

As much as I hate government mandates, I'd love it if they made it so people's wipers don't work outside of holding the stick down for mist unless the headlights are on. If I can't see you, you don't get to see the road.