Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

−37

spokydoky420 t1_j2wx73x wrote

Why do you want an uneducated populace?

Queasy_Turnover t1_j2wykpg wrote

They want everyone to be on their level so they can feel smart.

dj_narwhal t1_j2xa0ui wrote

Hey not all republicans are uneducated, some have to run things. They want the rest of them to be uneducated so they keep voting hard R.

Jam5quares t1_j2x58sn wrote

We want a better educated populace. Dumping more tax money into a failing system doesn't accomplish that goal. It's time to actually fix the problems.

−8

spokydoky420 t1_j2x5qb6 wrote

Does the GOP have a plan in place for repairing the failing education system? I've never actually looked into what they want to do outside of continually stripping funding for public education.

But I feel as though paying teachers more money, hiring more teachers and shrinking class sizes would help significantly to start.

dj_narwhal t1_j2x9tym wrote

What if fixing the problems means removing the republicans that are currently ruing the education system?

akaWhisp t1_j2xsyo4 wrote

If you think our education system is sufficiently funded when teacher pay abysmal, you're delusional. It's the worst it has ever been.

pxerz t1_j2x9igw wrote

Huh, I didn't realize underpaid teachers and the most expensive state school in the US weren't problems. I guess the rest of the issues can be solved with hopes and dreams too

[deleted] t1_j2xtypl wrote

So sad Reddit will now hate on New Hampshire ..

−8