Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

allonsyyy t1_je39w82 wrote

I wanted to add, they're also a B corp, all local, sustainable, pasture raised. No feed lots, no factory farming, no children working in processing plants why the fuck do I have to say that now ugh.

You pick which animals, chicken beef pork and lamb. You pick your 'level', cheapest is just ground meat. I get the second one, just grinds plus, that comes with whole chickens, roast cuts and sausages on top of grinds. There's the fancy one, where you get primo steaks and stuff too. Then there's the fully customizable, 'order what you want' one.

You also pick your quantity, it starts at five pounds per month or you can do more in increments of five.

You can do recurring add ons, they have milk, butter, eggs, bacon and fish.

I like to get the lower tiers and add on what I want from their specials. The specials are seasonal, there's all kinds of stuff. Fresh local pasta, cheeses, breads (the sliced sourdough is killer), fish, meats, offal, dog food. They do holiday specials, like, you can order a turkey for Thanksgiving.

Everything shows up frozen, vacuum packed, in a reusable cooler, delivered by them. You put last month's cooler out the night before and they take it back. Easy peasy.