Submitted by prycess t3_10m6jwt in newhaven

Is there a good parking spot where I can park for relatively cheap near downtown Broadway? I work in the area and I usually park at Dixwell Lot; LAZ has been enforcing their authority a lot more. There was no issue for me the past year, but the last two weeks have been less than ideal. I’ve been on the waitlist for a monthly pass for a while as well.

To make things worse, their god forsaken texting app to pay for parking doesn’t even work. I keep getting a ‘Sorry, this service is not available’ so I am unable to pay for a parking spot since they removed their physical machine in the center of the lot.

Any tips or workarounds would be great!

Comments