Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

micmaher99 t1_jaeb04j wrote

The state wanting to hand out money and the amount of bending over backwards they've had to do to get people to sign up is very odd to me. There's got to be a better way to implement this system.

Bergamoted OP t1_jaee609 wrote

I don’t qualify so I’ll keep it moving.

oneeyedwilly278 t1_jadvxdb wrote

I think at this point you'd have to do paper registration and get it marked at the post office as having been mailed on 2-28

afreshhhh t1_jady5lx wrote

I filed electronically this morning

oneeyedwilly278 t1_jadydr9 wrote

So did I a few weeks ago then got a follow up from a human that said they didn't have my deed on file and to send a copy of the deed w a paper application dated by Feb 28.. just saying that might be the foolproof method given its the last day

prayersforrain t1_jadv2h3 wrote

yes. It's the replacement for the Homestead Rebate. If you made $75K or less during that year and owned or rented you are eligible. For couples filing jointly it's less than $150k

TheRealThordic t1_jadwf2m wrote

Its $250,000 for a reduced rebate.

Up to $150k household income can get the full $1,500, up to $250k you can get $1,000.

Renters up to $150k can get $450.

SD-777 t1_jaempa7 wrote

Only thing not legit is the phone number, it's just a recording that due to high call volume they can't take your call. Classic NJ red tape.

THROWAWAYHELLLLL t1_jaeva2n wrote

Oh man that sucks I started renting in 2020. Oh well hopefully everybody else can get it. Lol