Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

BF_2 t1_je7wqp4 wrote

Carry a stout walking stick and strike any part of the car you can reach as he drives by. When he stops, immediately charge him with assault with a deadly weapon, assault with intent to kill, reckless driving, and anything else you can think of to add to the complaint.

OttoBaker t1_je7zxji wrote

I frequently walk to places in my area, and have considered carrying a squirt gun filled with gak-like fluid so I can tag non-stoppers. I like your stick idea.

manawydan-fab-llyr OP t1_jeeignu wrote

Yeah, just enough to be an annoyance to clean, but not do damage. Nice idea.

AccountantOfFraud t1_je9w9g5 wrote

Make a variation of the gunblade in Final Fantasy just with a stick and a gross fluid water gun.

manawydan-fab-llyr OP t1_jeeidwy wrote

Not gonna lie... I used to habit once in a while while working to walk in Manhattan of just tapping a fender when someone did this shit. Until a guy got out of a livery cab and tried with an NYPD camera right there (he even pointed to it as evidence of me damaging his car - with an open palm - OK, dude), then proceeded to try and pummel me. Fortunately I was a runner at the time.

It did remind me though, just like in a car itself, you don't know what the person in the other car is thinking.