Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

kittykat5607 t1_itx9p4f wrote

I only just started using it this summer when I got my medical card so nothing. And I still haven’t smoked away from my home because the places I go have no smoking rules in place that I follow, but it would help my health tremendously if I was able to occasionally have a place I could go in those places and prevent me from dealing with needless terror and pain that I have to when I can’t use my most effective medication. I don’t think disabled people should be made to either stay in their homes or live in pain. I think there has to be a reasonable solution that allows people to use their medication and allows others to not be subjected to smoke if they don’t want to be. I’m not in disagreement at all about having no smoking areas just that a reasonable alternative spot should be available and you shouldn’t need to walk a mile to find a safe and legal place to smoke.

symitwo t1_itxa6rz wrote

I disagree. And it seems I'm in the mass majority

If your solution involves having me deal with your smoking, I'm not entertaining it

−1

kittykat5607 t1_itxnp02 wrote

The fact that’s all you got from everything I said is very disappointing. And from every other comment you’ve made on here it seems like you just want to be angry about this, but not even consider other peoples feelings and opinions or any solutions. My whole point is I DONT subject anyone else to my smoke and have no desire to, just want to have places out of the way that are okay to smoke at without needing to go home every time.